• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by gil_.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reproduction decals
  • Merak

I realise I must be in the minority here given his favourable recommendations but I’ve had really poor service from Gil at the Bike Shed.

Can anyone give me any other options? I’d like to get the graphics for my Sabbath re-made.

jamesfts
    Free Member

If they’re flat colour and you could provide some hi res images of what you need I could run something off for you.

Merak

Thanks James, I will get back to you.

mrsmouse
    Free Member

I’ve had some made up for my bike when it was repainted, by DNfive:

http://www.dnfive.co.uk/

Had good service from them and would recommend if James above is not able to do them for you.

robdob
    Free Member

What was the poor service? There are hundreds of retrobikers had great service from him, including me several times. He has also done stickers for a company I help promote, great service all the time. I’ve probably spent at least £1500 on stuff from him over the last 2 years.

I’m not rubbishing your opinion, things do go wrong sometimes, but it’d be nice to know the problem you had. I know it isn’t his main business so things sometimes can be held up (had a 2 week delay once as he was on holiday!) but the speed and quality of his stuff is always excellent with me.

klunky
    Free Member

Home

I had graphics done by those guys. Looked great when done and it was pretty quick too.

emyr

Have you contacted Sabbath themselves? They might have decals they can send you or original graphics for you to make some decent ones with.

gil_

Hi,

Firstly sorry for the huge delay with these, I have been far busier than I expected over the last couple of months with repeat business from my main customers and also several race events who have all required T-shirts

I’m afraid the more unique jobs suffer during these times and especially re-draw/design work that all take time, which I can’t seem to find at the moment

I’m now pretty much on top of things for the moment and I’m just checking if you wish to take this project any further or if you have now moved on

Thanks

Gil

Merak

Thanks Gil, appreciated but the delay from my initial enquiry has dragged on for 4 months.

I think that’s unacceptable to be honest. I had only precivered because of the positive recommendations from users on here.

I appreciate my small order wasn’t high on your priorities but I would have hoped to receive better service.

All the best.

gil_

Sorry I didn’t meet your expectations Kenny

Bespoke design work can always be delayed I’m afraid, much as I wish I could do everything in a systematic manner if a regular customer shouts I need to jump and that has been the case for the last few months

I hope the damaged decals haven’t stopped you from riding the bike

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reproduction decals’ is closed to new replies.