Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replacement battery needed for camera so recommendations please
  • cinnamon_girl

What’s good? Original Canon battery no longer holding its charge.

Thanks. 🙂

bobgarrod
    Free Member

definitely not a patona battery. Died very quickly. Company didn’t want to know.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Way too many choices on eBay. Cheap enough to gamble. Go d OK it. I’ve never lost out in my China accessory purchases.

cinnamon_girl

Thanks, shall avoid that company.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Which camera

richmars

I got a Duracell for my old Canon SLR from PCworld. Works many times better then something I got from Ebay.

risky
    Free Member

I got a compatible from Amazon. Seems to work just fine but then I’m using it in conjunction with a genuine Nikon in a 3rd party battery grip.

Hahnel are usually pretty decent

cp

I use expro, better than the original when I had a Panasonic, and now at least as good as the Olympus battery in my current compact Camera.

http://www.exprodirect.com

bigyinn
    Free Member

2nd vote for Expro, I’ve had two of theirs for two different cameras. They work and have a similar charge cycle to the originals.
    I did have a problem with the second one, it had swelled up a bit and was really too tight in the camera for me to be comfortable with.
    They sorted out the return and I had a replacement in about 4 working days.
    Cant fault them. Based in Teesside I think.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Amazon?

Bought Sony originals cheap.

Bought a copy for my Acer, work ok but never as long lasting in use but better than a duff.

stumpy01

I’ve got a hahnel replacement for my d80 that has been fine.

ampthill

Never had a problem with the ultra cheap ones on ebay

cinnamon_girl

Thanks all, lots to check out.

Current battery has lasted for at least 8 years, reckon that’s pretty good. 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Replacement battery needed for camera so recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM