Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Renthal carbon fat bar lite
  • catvet
    Free Member

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Renthal-Carbon-Fatbar-Lite-First-Look.html

Guess the bike in the video is an SC Bronson or 5010, is it possible that a 650b wheel could be ridden like that, especially after the “26 is dead video” ?!!!

roverpig

Well he certainly made the trail come alive 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

Explosive!

messiah
    Free Member

Cool… I love watching “The Don” ride and I like the explosions 8)

Northwind

“Makes the trails come afire”

Does look like a good bar though- decent weight and size etc. Nice range of rises too, not many 40mm carbon bars out there now.

Quite liking some of the fanboy chat, “But it’s not made in England!”, neither is the alu fatbar.

kristoff
    Free Member

Looks like a great bar. Slightly gutted they weren’t released a few days earlier else I would of had a set.. got the aluminium fatbar lites instead.

svalgis
    Free Member

Wow, they are even more hideous than the alu ones.

I still want one though.

zerocool

I was under the impression that their aluminium bars were made in the UK factory. Otherwise the bit on the packaging that says “made in Britain” would be a lie and I’m sure they would have got into trouble for that. I understand why they (and many others) outsource their carbon products to the far east but pretty sure their Alu ones are UK made.

Tom KP

Northwind

The motorbike bars are made in the UK and advertised as such, I’ve never seen made in uk on the pushbike bars? QBP list the country of origin as taiwan.

catvet
    Free Member

yep some excellent riding courtesy of “the Don” !

honourablegeorge

Had been waiting for these since they were first previewed, had emailed Renthal about them and all, but never occurred to me that they’d do the narrow ones first. 780s will be “next year” – that’ll be a long, long time, going by Renthal’s normal pace. Ah well.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Renthal carbon fat bar lite’ is closed to new replies.