Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Renault Scenic Electrical Help
  • valleydaddy
    Free Member

Can anyone help me please?

We have a 2007 Grand Scenic and due to lack of use and subsequent cold weather the battery has gone flat, I have “jump” started and got it running

The problem I have is that the radio is not working, the power light (white) is lit up but it will not switch on.

I’ve tried getting it to respond to put the pin code in but I can’t even get it to light up to do this – any ideas??

Or is it dealer/auto electrician time?

thanks in advance

Pete

ps and before you say I shouldn’t have bought French and not expected electrical issues – I know 🙁

MrOvershoot

Pete

ps and before you say I shouldn’t have bought French and not expected electrical issues – I know

See you answered your own question there 😉

Had 2 french cars over the years, both played up every winter.

adscatt
    Free Member

try finding the fuse for the radio & remove it for a minute or so to see if power reset does the trick.

steveh

I guess you’ve tried just putting the pin code in as with the light on but not on (assuming you can)? Failing that I’d call the dealer in the morning and ask how it works/should work.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

@adscatt – I’ll try that once the kids are in bed ta 😉

@steveh – I’ll call the dealer in the morning as I’m not sure I have the right code, but there is supposed to be “code” on the display and then you scroll through to put the right code in to it seemingly.

I hate electrical faults

stumpyjon

I hate Renaults, my last two cost me a fortune. Don’t expect a lot of help from the dealerships, they’re as bad as the cars.

hartyoo
    Free Member

Pete sent you email.Martin

valleydaddy
    Free Member

@Martin – brilliant thanks 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Renault Scenic Electrical Help’ is closed to new replies.