Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend somewhere to eat in Cardiff tonight?
  • Jezkidd
    Free Member

I'm in Cardiff overnight tonight on my own, I'm staying quite near the station (central) can anyone recommend somewhere for billy no mates to get some decent grub tonight?

Admiralable
    Free Member

There's some nice places down the bay. Or try Old Orleans in Cardiff. There's loads of places round by the church near the market too.

hitman
    Free Member

What you after? If its a cheap curry then head down to city road. Italian then head to Cibo's in Pontcanna but maybe difficult to get a table. Chapter Arts Centre is quite good for food and easy to go to on your own. Maybe catch a film after?

molgrips
    Free Member

There are a load of decent chain restaurants in the Brewery Quarter (head up St Mary's St from the station) or in the new St Davids II shopping centre – they should be open late enough to eat in the evening.

Not so many nice independent restaurants tho, really. Bit of a shame.

THE best curry house ever is in Cardiff though, called Mint and Mustard on Whitchurch road, which is in the suburbs. It's real Indian food the way Indians eat it (so I'm told) and it tastes incredible. Direct bus there from the station, don't recall what number tho.

piha
    Free Member

I've heard that Caroline Street has some cracking eateries. 😉

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Mint and Mustard rocks!!!

Or the Thai House by the Ibis hotel at the back of the CIA is amazing.

or Zero Degrees by the stadium for flavoured beer and pizza/pasta

or Sushi bar by Central station is nice too!!!

molgrips
    Free Member

Funny how a local thread brings people out of the woodwork 🙂

Admiralable
    Free Member

Do any of you local people have a bb tool and a cassette tool i could
    use ?

hitman
    Free Member

Do any of you local people have a bb tool and a cassette tool i could
    use ?

sorry, now live in w wales

molgrips
    Free Member

I do, yes. I'm not there currently tho 🙂

You could always swing by Cyclopedia on Crwys Road. If you just want a cassette removed, they'll do it for you in a jiffy. If you want it changed, they'll do that too probly on the spot 🙂 Great folk in that shop. Apart from some of the Saturday help, who're a bit green 🙂

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Is Le Monde still there?

Used to be a great place – often took clients there and had a big staff party too.

Edit – just seen the "pub" bit – ignore me!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend somewhere to eat in Cardiff tonight?’ is closed to new replies.