Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Recommend me some kids films please
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

What films are out there to keep young kids entertained? The two years old has a stookie on and cant walk far and i’m all out of ideas for other forms of entertainment.

grievoustim
    Free Member

anything that says Pixar on the box

come back when you’ve used them up

MrsToast
    Free Member

How to Train Your Dragon. It’s got dragons and vikings in it, therefore is ace.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Pixae is a good call
    Chitty chitty bang bang
    Cartoons anything really I like Tom and Jerry myself

willard

Lilo & Stitch. Well, I like it….

mogrim

Films that will keep a two year old entertained are few and far between, try Teletubbies or similar…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

He hates Tellytubbies and anything else on CBeebies for that matter.

Have watched most of the Pixar films. Will look to see what ones he hasn’t seen.

He’s currently sitting mesmerised watching Planet Earth.

ebygomm
    Free Member

Chicken Run, Wall-E and The Incredibles are all on i-player at the moment.

TheFlyingOx

Batteries Not Included.
    Labyrinth.

I used to watch “The Wall” a lot as a kid. Loved it, but I’m not sure how suitable it was for me at 5, so probably definitely not for a 2yo.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I like one called Dragon Hunters – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944834/

Anything Pixar, dreamworks etc you can’t really go wrong 2 does seem a bit young to sit through a whole film, maybe try some bagpuss mine loved it at that age.

binners

Why not revisit your childhood with some of your old faves. I recently bought all of

and

for the little uns and they absolutely love them. Which is a major bonus for me 😀

binners

Oh…. and the Jungle Book. So you can all dance round being the King of the Swingers. Oooo-be-dooo etc etc 😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Our 19 month olds both recently sat quietly for most of Wall-E although I doubt they understood what was going on.

BoardinBob

Stardust

Junkyard
    Free Member

good call Binners I just got my kids some danger mouse T-shirts – new ones for Xmas – can get you some if you want £4 each classic retro look

soma_rich
    Free Member

Despicable me. Actually as good if not better than a Pixar animation!

GW
    Free Member

Mrs Toast – Member
    How to Train Your Dragon. It’s got dragons and vikings in it, therefore is ace.

I haven’t ever seen the film but my eldest daughter’s 8 and has read all the Cressida Cowell Hiccup series right from the first “Hiccup – the viking who was seasick” that I used to read to her as a toddler when we first saw the trailer for “How to train a dragon” in the cinema she was visibly upset at how unlike the books it looked, so much so that she vowed never to watch it (she was 7 tho) and has since seen it and said the film was ok but not a patch on the books, infact nothing like them at all. anyway, if you have toddlers check this book out:

it’s still one of my favourite to read them and it sets them up for the bigger stories of the series later.

oh.. anyway, back on topic – we’re watching “the Muppets Christmas Carol” right now.. think most Muppet films will appeal to a wide age range.

Oh.. and Fantastic Mr Fox – great film for Adults and kids.. the Adult content will go straight over your little ones heads.. it has some of the best swearing in any film IMO

yossarian
    Free Member

Ponyo
    The wombles
    Alien vs predator

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some kids films please’ is closed to new replies.