Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a skills course -ideally in scotland
  • gtkid
    Free Member

Would like to spend a day or two improving my skills. I have a good trail riding base but feel some expert input could push me on a bit further. ideally in Scotland but will travel further afield for the right course. Nothing too extreme!
    Cheers.

markd
    Free Member

MB7 – without doubt the buffest and bestest people to teach you new skills.

you can google them. ask for iain w or andy w.

Mark

Joxster
    Free Member

Glentress with Tracey. I would offer my services but you’d end up with a love for trees 😳

coogan
    Free Member

Dirt School for me. Did a fantastic day with them. Helped me loads.

Gooner
    Free Member

Dirt School with Chris Ball is great
    i’ve done inners and glentress with him

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Mrs TJ is doing the course from the girls at the hub. What I thought is particularly good about that is its 6 pupils to 2 instructors. Thats why its expensive. I have heard nothing but good reports from them

nbt

We did a week’s guided riding with Phil from Scottish Mountain Bike Guides, Mrs NBT was really pleased with the little tips he gave her now and then and we can recommend trying his coaching

gtkid
    Free Member

Cheers, will contact both and go from there.

Gooner
    Free Member

gtkid
    here’s the dirt school link;

http://www.dirtschool.co.uk/

rickmeister

Another vote for the girls at the Hub….. top day today, good fun, sunny weather and good coaching. Mrs Rickmeister did the Wormhole at GT, first shot… cant be bad!

forge197
    Free Member

The Break PadTraining at Kirroughtree very good worked for me and Mrs F

cutsngrazes
    Free Member

skills course at thebreakpad – Kirroughtree aimed at RED to BLACK and run by Mark Wilcox – have a look
    😆

kennyp
    Free Member

Glentress with Emma and Tracey. We did the level 3 course on Monday there. Great fun and a real confidence builder.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a skills course -ideally in scotland’ is closed to new replies.