Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • recommend me a great campsite/area
  • trickydisco
    Free Member

Going away with a load of friends at the end of July. Have done peaks 3 times and thinking of somewhere different.

Anyone recommend a great campsite/area to go.. at the moment thinking:

* Snowdonia
    * Woolacombe
    * West wales

IHN

Pencelli Castle campsite in Pencelli, nr Brecon. Great site, great pub down the road, more great pubs down the canal in Talybont, and the Gap route runs past the entrance. Who could ask for more?

StuF

Eskdale in the lakes – fisher ground

uplink
    Free Member
    WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

If it was August 22nd/23rd then I have a great suggestion but …

trickydisco
    Free Member

Cheers guys..

the only problem with the fisher one is they like silence after 10.30pm.. that’s not going to happen with us lot

bristolbiker
    Free Member

A bit left-field, but…. have stayed in this place in one of the bunkhouses. Bar stayed open as long as u like, make as much noise as you like, cheap as chips and the trails started straight from the door. There was camping there as well and, I think, included breakfast in the pub – what’s not to like!

http://www.thecastleinn.co.uk/

anagallis_arvensis

I camped at the castle inn last bank holiday, small with one shower and two toilets, but great beer and good food in pub and only cost £8. Didnt get breakfast for that though!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Capelulo

Google this place. Right on the northern tip of Snowdonia. All the usual facilities and you can have great big camp fires. There are a couple of nice boozers up the road just in case. £10 pound a night. Sound site.

As you come out of the second tunnel from Llandudno take the first left off the A55 and you will see the camp site on the right.

Muke
    Free Member

lots of reviews Here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a great campsite/area’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM