Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a DIY house alarm
  • heisenberg
    Free Member

As titled.. Looking for the one that is wireless and has some kind of SIM card on it that send you message when it goes alarm .. And maybe has remote control to turn it off , so i can leave to my neighbour in case i am on holiday and it goes off as false alarm..like maybe a cat or a moth caught by the sensor? Does this exist.

TheBrick
    Free Member

I fitted one of these a month or so a go with some addtional sensors.

. http://www.tech365.co.uk/alarms/wireless-alarms/security-wireless-home-alarm-kit/

It is not listed as havign a GSM module but if you look at the data sheet it does.

heisenberg
    Free Member

This looks nice mate. So does it have a GSM ? .. How many PIR motion iit have and door/window contact? …. Does it have that thingy you gonna install/put outside the house?

Mintman
    Free Member

I’ve got a Yale easy fit jobby. It was indeed way to fit and simple to add extras. It even phones me when I get burgled – which is nice…

TheBrick
    Free Member

heisenberg – Member
    This looks nice mate. So does it have a GSM ? .. How many PIR motion iit have and door/window contact? …. Does it have that thingy you gonna install/put outside the house?

Yes it does check the data sheet. It comes with one PIR and one door reed switch thing. I think it can take 50 snesors. We bought some more PIR sensors and some “pet friendly” (up to 12 kg) PIR sensors. £10 a pop.

globalti
    Free Member

Seconded Yale.

A lot of people frown upon them but they tick all the boxes you want. Basic and easy to fit; there are even online videos to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a DIY house alarm’ is closed to new replies.