Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • recommend a good PC shop in Derby or Nottingham
  • fontmoss
    Free Member

Moving to Derby very soon and gf needs to buy a pc to use translation software but we've had a mac for ages so know nowt bout pcs and would like to find a decent independent to buy one so when it goes belly up we have someone decent to work with. ta

funkynick

I use Web Systems in Bulwell (Nottingham) although I have never bought a PC off them, only bits as I build my own, so don't know how good they are at that sort of thing, but they always seem pretty friendly when I go in.

Other than that I just tend to order off websites like eBuyer, Dabs and Aria.

fontmoss
    Free Member

ok cheers

andyfla
    Free Member

I would tend to go to Dell to buy as they have excellent backup if anything goes wrong.
    If you want to chat give us a shout at help@pchelp2hand.co.uk (I dont sell anything but can help when it all goes wrong later !)

ebygomm
    Free Member

Bought some stuff from websystems in Bulwell recently too, looked like a decent little shop although a bit odd from the outside.

fontmoss
    Free Member

cheers guys!

Carbis

Also try Brooks Computer Solutions in Toton, I've used them for bits and bobs as it's run by someone I used to play hockey with a few years ago. See http://www.bcs.uk.net for info.

fontmoss
    Free Member

ta again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘recommend a good PC shop in Derby or Nottingham’ is closed to new replies.