Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Reccommend me a cycle computer please
  • mos

For the road bike.
    Needs to be wireless & sit over the stem so i can get a light on one side & the bracket doofer for my heart rate watch on the other side.

Ta

stumpyjon

Cateye Strada Wireless. Small, good display, easy to use, no buttons to fiddle with and fits easily onto the stem (bracket mounts both bars and stem). i have 3, one for each of my mtbs, thinking of getting the Cateye Strada Wirless Double for my road bike, does cadence as well although it's a little pricey and stock seems to be low everywhere at the moment.

sunnythesnapper
    Free Member

I agree with stumpyjon; my situation is I have 6 of them for my various bikes and they all work flawlessly.

I'd have bought a double wireless but i'm thiking of getting a garmin edge 705 therefore no need for the double wireless features as they'll be on the garmin.

therevokid
    Free Member

got a wireless strada on the mtb and a trek incite on the roadie.
    both simple, good displays but the cateye is cheaper :-]

speaker2animals

Alternatively Cateye Micro wireless. Excellent unit and it has a double wheel size setting so can run on a road and mtb.

poppa
    Free Member

When you say you have X Strada's do you actually have X computer units? I bought a wireless kit so I could use one computer with two bikes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Reccommend me a cycle computer please’ is closed to new replies.