Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reccomend me a car break down company
  • gixer.john
    Free Member

Any good, bad or indifferent providers. Girlfriend is looking for break down and recovery cover for her car. only need her car, as i have a company one.

ta

aP
    Free Member

ETA – neither owned by venture capitalists nor campaign for more roads.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

try the RAC, have dealings with them every day and they seem pretty quick once they are called out. the AA are a bit sh1te really, seem to take forever to come when called. whoever you go for check that they will come out to you if you have had a crash, you’ll be surprised how many dont come out in those circumstances

skidartist
    Free Member

I’ve been with greenflag for a couple of years – interestingly, compared to others they tailor your cover and give a price to suit, its a bit like getting a regular insurance quote, we are getting a very good price for two ‘named’ vehicles and two drivers on one policy.

commierider
    Free Member

moneysavingexpert.com have details of AA for £10 or RAc for £12 if it’s a bargain your after

oldfart

Brittania rescue are good.

slartybartfast
    Free Member

AA charge £120 to get you home if you have an accident, even if its only 6 miles.

Rich
    Free Member

Autoaid are very good and only £30odd quid a year for the full package.

They usually send an RAC truck anyway.

scuttler

Numerous bargain options here. I’ve not had Autoaid (the cheapest pay and claim service) but I know people who have had it and claimed and they say it’s no bother at all.

Rich
    Free Member

When I used them I didnt even have to pay up front, they just rung the company and they said it was sorted, no bother!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reccomend me a car break down company’ is closed to new replies.