Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Randomness
  • nimrod2410
    Free Member

Jamie Cullum – I just down get it, him or his music. And is his head slightly to big for his body?
    Jordan AKA Katie Price. Cant stand the women but felt slightly sorry for her last night on IAC. Still want the public to 'break' her though.
    Sainsburys – extra mature winchester Cheddar, on offer it's very nice.
    When is the right time to your change car?
    Micheal Barrymore – Has he paid his 'dues' and should he be back on the telly?
    The Sun – What a cr@p paper so why do so many people buy it?
    Why do I always wake up so early 3-4-5am do I have anxiety?

thejesmonddingo

For the last one,are you anxious when you wake up? What's your caffeine intake like?.Barrymore is crap,nothing to do with his sexuality,I just don't think he's funny.Jordan is a fame-aholic,and deserves everything she gets.Who reads the Sun?,I thought they looked at the pictures.
    Ian

nimrod2410
    Free Member

My anxiety is down to work and my frankly sh!t performance. Working from home does not do it for me as I need interaction.
    Struggle with getting thoughts out of my mind, they just go round and round and round.

Coyote
    Free Member

How are you measuring your performance? Have you been told that it's crap? If so how can you address it? If not you may need to sit down with a blank sheet of paper and mind map your concerns. It can work, believe me. Do you have an office that you can go to periodically? If permanently home based, are there colleagues that you can hook up with? You wake up early because your mind wakes you. You need to relax it and remove your worries so it can sleep. Oh, and in response.

-Don't know the man.
    -She asked to go in there and she is being paid a phenominal amount of money that that she doesn't need. Attention whore.
    -Cheers for the heads up on the cheese!
    -When you need to.
    -He is a self centred disgrace. Even his ex-wife didn't want him at her funeral as he would have made it all about him. Should he be back on the telly? If the public wanted him, he would be. There's your answer.
    – It's a family paper innit? Oh and there's usually some chick with her threepennies out.
    -See above.

Good luck sorting your head out.

nimrod2410
    Free Member

Coyote.
    Thanks for your reply.

I work in sales [quite senior] and it's not difficult to notice I have been under performing, and yes I have been told.

There is a 'main office' with people I can interact with and do so, but I miss the daily involvement and get to miss out on decision making and direction company is heading.

I think I have lost my Mojo as no matter how much I try and motivate myself I allow myself to get distracted rather then facing the job.

I'm being a prat but cant seem to get myself out of this funk…. arrhhhhhh
    Do I really need Paul Mckenna?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Randomness’ is closed to new replies.