Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Radio 1 Big Weekend
  • almightydutch
    Free Member

Right i’ve just found out the mrs has bagged us a pair of tickets for the Sunday up in Carlisle.

Anyone know the area as ideally i’d want a hotel/B+b for the night as i dont plan on driving back…any recommendations? (its based at the airport on May 14/15th)

failedengineer

There are 3 pubs in nearby Brampton which do b&B and a couple of guest houses. The Howard Arms is OK, which is about as good as anything gets in Brampton. I live there and I wish I didn’t!

almightydutch
    Free Member

Nice one for that, you’re really selling the place. I’ll have a butchers for em.

Might have to borrow me mates Caravan and gypo it up.

Drac

I’d say people’s booked ahead on the off chance of getting a place and others done it first thing this am so good luck.

lowey

Lucky. I had 11 different entries going for the Saturday (all legit) through family and friends and never got a sniff on any of them 🙁

Enjoy.

almightydutch
    Free Member

I want the Saturday too. Sundays lineup looks a bit poo if I’m honest, but i’ll take it as it should be a laugh.

nbt

No tickets through 2 of my 4 legit entries, waiting to hear on the other two 🙁

philfive
    Free Member

i work for eddie stobart, guess where there holding it 😀

almightydutch
    Free Member

I thought it was at Carisle Airport to be fair….do you have other info?

boxelder

The airport is a good few miles out of Carlisle (and is the base for Steady Eddie). Low Crosby is near, as is the Golden Fleece

about as good as anything gets in Brampton. I live there and I wish I didn’t!

Oi, that’s my home town – you shouldn’t have failed to become an engineer……

philfive
    Free Member

there holding it at the airport which is owned by Eddie 😀 fingers crossed for company passes 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Radio 1 Big Weekend’ is closed to new replies.