Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • R4 now. List of names being read out….
  • RudeBoy
    Free Member

I was testing Relenza at the time

Ah, like Tamiflu; a drug which merely shortens the duration of ‘flu. Hardly a ‘miracle cure’.

Warnings

* Relenza may cause serious breathing problems in people with chronic lung diseases such as asthma.
    * Some people, mostly children and adolescents, who have the flu and are taking Relenza have had serious psychological or neurological side effects. These may include confusion, anxiety, seizures, hallucinations or even suicide. If your child who is taking Relenza starts behaving abnormally, notify his healthcare provider immediately.

Side Effects

Some common side effects of Relenza include:

* Dizziness
    * Irritation of the Nose
    * Joint pain

If these symptoms become irritating or do not go away, contact your healthcare provider.

More serious side effects of Relenza include:

* Difficulty breathing
    * Wheezing
    * Shortness of breath
    * Hives
    * Rash
    * Itching
    * Difficulty Swallowing
    * Hoarseness
    * Swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles or lower legs

If you experience any of these symptoms while taking Relenza, seek medical attention immediately.

Blimey. Think I’d rather have ‘flu, if it’s all the same… 😯

And I din’t vote for a government whose leader led this nation into war; I voted for someone who I believed would best represent the needs of my local community, in the House of Commons.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

And then you voted them back in Fred? Despite the fact that your representative voted for and committed our nation to an “illegal” war?

(ps. Relenza and Tamiflu are different, thats why one’s called Relenza, and the other ones called Tamiflu… The point if the drg isnt to reduce the duration of the Flu, it suppresses your susceptibility to infection if taken in the early stages or prior to infection )

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Did I say, who I voted for? Why would you assume I voted for one party over another?

You dunalf talk some rubbish, you.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ok Fred – nice and simple – did the person you voted for oppose the war?

RichPenny
    Free Member

The Germans were not threatening anyone in the UK in 1939 when they invaded Poland

Sorry to pick this one up, but clearly you are mistaken. Lots of people saw Germany as a very real threat years before that, hence the policy of appeasement.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I was testing Relenza at the time

You need to get your employer to allow you the occasional Saturday off.

Still, I’m sure that the families of dead servicemen who have died in Iraq would be glad to hear that you had a good excuse for not opposing the war.

konabunny
    Free Member

Exactly how many simultaneous logins do you need?

blu-tone
    Free Member

It was a simple request wasn’t it mmm ? Keep the politics elsewhere.

Just pay respect to those who have given their lives.

And you dickheads can’t even manage that.

SHAME.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well put, blu-tone, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘R4 now. List of names being read out….’ is closed to new replies.