Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Quidco or TopCashBack?
  • lunge

Been a user of Quidco for years but for no reason at all clicked on a link to TopCashBack recently and they have some very favourable comparisons.

So before I change my habits, I wondered if there was a STW consensus as to which is better? The Cashback rates both seem very similar which is obviously the important thing!

dooosuk
    Free Member

I use TopCashBack and everything just seems to track and work:

I used it initially to avoid the Quidco yearly charge.

DezB
    Free Member

You know, I signed up to Quidco a year or so ago, but have never used it. It’s too complicated for me… if I’m buying something, I just go to websites selling the thing I want, adding another step to the process … pah.

dooosuk
    Free Member

The real winner is using it on insurances. Think I had about £380 cashback last year and I only buy through TopCashBack if it’s the cheapest product before the cashback…if it isn’t I shop direct.

ericemel
    Free Member

I think both are much of a muchness – but I highly rate the use – curently at just under £1200 cashback on quidco from 2008.

RobHilton
    Free Member

The real winner is using it on insurances

This is my experience, but failed on loss of earnings/personal accident for MTB purposes yesterday.

Mind you there’s only so much shopping around I’ll do for insurance as it rapidly becomes tedious; if anyone’s got similar bargain alternatives to Sports Cover Direct I’m all ears 🙂

Cougar

I use Topcashback primarily, can’t fault them. It’s probably worth signing up for both to get the broadest pool of retailers.

<mod>
    Just so I don’t have to spend all day in here editing posts, can I remind everyone that referral links aren’t allowed? Thanks.

http://singletrackworld.com/terms-and-conditions/
    </mod>

jdavidge
    Free Member

i am getting on well with quidco, especially recent deal moving my mob netting me £70 cashback (aka almost 4 months free!)

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I think both are much of a muchness – but I highly rate the use – curently at just under £1200 cashback on quidco from 2008.

I’m at £1,816 so far with Quidco.
    Mobiles used to be very lucrative, less so these days.
    Insurance and utilities (switching) are the main contributors these days.

retro83
    Free Member

DezB – Member

You know, I signed up to Quidco a year or so ago, but have never used it. It’s too complicated for me… if I’m buying something, I just go to websites selling the thing I want, adding another step to the process … pah.

It is worth adding your credit cards to their in-store bit. That way if you shop from Halfords, Debenhams etc you automatically get some cash back.

https://www.quidco.com/in-store-cashback/

ebygomm
    Free Member

My quidco details appear to have been added to the OH’s chain reaction account, so I get notified about his purchases and earn money on them 🙂

ebygomm
    Free Member

duplicate

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Quidco or TopCashBack?’ is closed to new replies.