Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Quick questions – Humvee liner sizing and CAAD5 h/set
  • anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

My GF tried some of the XS 3/4 length version outers on in Evans (outer only 'cos Evans had lost the inners *duh*).

They seemed to fit up just fine, but I've heard the sizing on the liner can be a bit wonky? Is this always true, or only true of the M/L/XL chuffer sizes? She is after another liner so if the liner sizes up OK that'll do.

Also my 'dale CAAD5 roadbike needs a new headset, its at home in the garage, I neglected to check if it was integrated{races running on frame) or semi-integrated (races running on sleeve pressed into headtube), googling turns up nowt and I've a CRC basket full waiting for me … does anyone know off hand?

I think it's semi-integrated …

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Just to confuse matters, my CAAD5 form arround 2003 is a conventional headset.

Cannondale website -> bikes -> archive, goes back to about 2000.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

TINAS – ach! Now I have to figure out which year I bought it 😆

29erKeith
    Free Member

Medium Humvee shorts fit me great
    The supplied inner however is another story
    The waist bands not far off the size of my thighs 😯 (and they aren't that big)

So yes liners seem to come up small compaired to the shorts themselves

No knowledge of the darkside though 😆

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Headset: FSA alloy 😐

rootes1

was your lady trying blokes humvee or ladies ones?

for the blokes ones i find the liner too small for the accompany baggy in general and now i just wear the baggies over some 3/4bib shorts..

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Girly ones …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Quick questions – Humvee liner sizing and CAAD5 h/set’ is closed to new replies.