Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • PSA – Ms Bradbury on BBC4
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Hiking in Iceland with Julia….ah perfect

Oxboy
    Free Member

Got it Sky +’sd
    Going to have a look at Wonderland The trouble with love & sex, should be a laugh!

Martin.B
    Free Member

Just stripped down to a bikini :0)

Harry_the_Spider

And now she’s topless!

amplebrew

This will be the 2nd programme I’ve seen about Iceland this last week.

There was a programme about Sigur Ros on the arts channel that also showed just how dramatic Iceland was; especially with their music playing in the background.

I’m ever so slightly embarrassed to say that I never realised how beautiful Iceland was until wathing these programmes 😳

CountZero

Recording via sky+ right now, no spoilers, thank you very much. 😉

househusband

Her backpack doesn’t look particularly, if at all, laden… probably has some wallah’s, off camera, carrying all her kit!

wallop

Well she is preggers – light load and all that….

brakes
    Free Member

she looks like a tesco value chicken drumstick that’s been in the oven too long, then left out in the sun for a couple of days and nibbled on by a rat, chucked in the bin, fetched out the bin, ran over by a bus, one of the bendy ones, picked out the gutter and then put on the tele

mtbfix

brakes – super-harsh! Even the missus thought so and she is no fan of la Bradbury.

allthegear
    Free Member

Who was the guy that organised their pass to the top?? He was gorgeous!!

Might have to go now – i seem to be building up an obsession about the place…

Rachel

carbon337
    Free Member

Her mate was nice too..

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What is she doing now for Heaven’s sake? 😯

She’s always mooching about somewhere, that lass.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Brakes can we be really rude and insulting about you oh no hang on you’re not famous and rich and on the telly and get to do a fantastic job which takes you to all sorts of wonderful places doing something you love so actually there’s no point as you are of absolutely no interest to anyone except yourself. 😐

And she still looks 100 times nicer than you ever have, or ever will do. So ner.

allthegear
    Free Member

If I looked as good as she does, I’d be happy.

Rachel

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Brakes + 1 million.

rOcKeTdOg

I preferred the guide lady if I’m honest

CountZero

Brakes obviously prefers women like this:

Myself, I prefer women who are literally fit. Like Julia, as it happens. Or Hannah, her guide. Yowza, cheekbones you could launch aircraft off of, and that wonderful voice and accent. I think I’m going to start saving for a trip to Iceland.
    Brakes, I really don’t fancy yours much.

Kit
    Free Member

I preferred the guide lady if I’m honest

I preferred the landscape to either of them. I’m sure they’re very attractive ladies if you’re the wrong side of 40. Likewise all the other ageing crumpet that STW foams at the mouth for.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You’d mess your pants if either of them even so much as looked in your direction Kit so shut up.

brakes
    Free Member

ok, so maybe the ‘nibbled by a rat’ thing was a bit wrong
    I’m not sure a rat would even touch her 😀

Kit
    Free Member

You’d mess your pants…

I wouldn’t be able to bear the sheer fame of those ladies, you’re right! Yes, the immense excitement of meeting someone off the TV would surely cause me to lose control of my bodily functions!

IanMunro
    Free Member

Julia Bradbury, Kate Humble, Bettany Hughes and Lucy Worsley.

That’s my TV license fully justified.

CountZero

Well, as I’m 56, fancying the pants off of a beautiful and very intelligent woman somewhere around twenty years my junior seems perfectly rational. And it has nothing to do with the fact she’s ‘off the telly’. Hanna Styrmisdóttir is the curator at Rekjavik Art Museum, she’s beautiful, intelligent, and loves the extraordinary country she grew up in, what, in all honesty, is not to like? Unless you prefer brainless slappers who don’t challenge your own limited intelligence.

derek_starship
    Free Member

CountZero – thought we’d seen the last of my belly trauma photo

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah that was truly nasty, DS. Proper ‘orrible. 🙁

We don’t want to see anything like that again on a Family Forum.

rOcKeTdOg

[Quote]I’m sure they’re very attractive ladies if you’re the wrong side of 40[/quote]

I am and they are. looks and brains, (the opposite of me) what’s not to like?

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Was chuffed to bits when my 8 year old saw Ms Bradbury(walking away from camera) & said is that Mum? – I have to say I wasn’t half as chuffed as my misses 🙂

Kit
    Free Member

Unless you prefer brainless slappers who don’t challenge your own limited intelligence.

Was that aimed at me? 😕 No, I prefer women my own age without the saggy tits and wrinkles. Young people are also able to be intelligent and love their country, or have you forgotten that in your old age? 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well I watched it last night, and thought it was a good programme. What an incredibly beautiful place Ireland is. I must visit it one day.

Kit; I don’t think either Ms Bradbury or Ms Styrmisdóttir are at all as you describe, tbh. Both seem very fit and toned.

Young people are also able to be intelligent

Erm, well you seem more concerned with aesthetics than someone’s intelligence, you shallow, callow, feckless Yute. 🙄

Post a pic of yerself up for us lot to laugh at then Kit. You too Brakes.

Come on. Now. Money where.

Kit
    Free Member

Ah. So ugly people are not allowed to find beautiful people attractive? Mate with our own kind, eh? You’re one step away from advocating eugenics young Elfin; careful now.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No I’m not, I just want to laugh at your face.

Kit
    Free Member

I’m sure if you could be bothered you’d be able to find a pic of me quite easily. I wouldn’t recommend Google though.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Did I detect a frisson of sapphic tension between them? Ms Styrmisdóttir seemed quite taken with Ms Bradbury.

Houns

Not just me then!

stanfree
    Free Member

For the record I’d still pump her.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Could just be your sick, twisted, warped, disgusting, filthy perverted mind, Dunmatter.

Great minds think alike though, I have to say. 🙂

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Ms Bradbury on BBC4’ is closed to new replies.