Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • PSA – Kingdom sale now live
  • Leku
    Free Member

here

Flash Sale Frame – Supreme Ex-Demo Titanium XC MTB Frame Only £300

Kingdom Bike Tracker 26″ Carbon Forks £99

Kingdom Lunar 680CRB Carbon Riser Bar £29

Rickos
    Free Member

Even better are Urge Endur-o-matic helmets for £35! Almost buying a spare at that price.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

im guessing the stocklist isnt live as it let me get to the checkout point with several ex demo frames in my basket

sofaking
    Free Member

helmet and bars purchased. bonus that i dont have to get up early tomorrow now

podman
    Free Member

What’s STW’s opinion on those carbon forks? I quite fancy a set for my Simple.

However, I really find their whole “lifestyle” approach on the website rather off-putting, I’d be much more comfortable with some proper pictures and information about the products.

450mm a2c looks good, but I would rather they were bolt-through, and I’d really prefer a post mount. Also not sure if I trust a 340g “XC Race specific” carbon fork… I wish Brant’s x-lite rigid forks from a year or so back had materialised!

thv3
    Free Member

Urge Endur-o-matic purchased, bargain!

onandon
    Free Member

Just threw in an order for the uber light xtc fork. Very pleased 🙂

podman
    Free Member

Have you found any info about the forks elsewhere?

onandon
    Free Member

As far as I can see they are / similar to the Hylix forks but with a shorter a-c.
    I currently ride the crap out of three pairs of 450 gram Trigon forks with no issues what so ever. Just need a longer a-c for one of the frames.

adrs99
    Free Member

Anybody know the size of the Double9 frame?

podman
    Free Member

Good spot, I’d seen the Hylix before, but thought they only did a 29er version- didn’t realise that that was actually 450mm a2c.

The weight of the Kingdom forks now looks rather optimistic, I wonder if they cut the steerer off completely to get it?

onandon
    Free Member

If they are massively over they will be returned.
    I think they will be low 400s when cut to length

nwill1
    Free Member

I’ve just clicked to buy an urge helmet….bit of a whim….someone reassure me, are they any good?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

anyone got anything yet?

order changed from ordered to processing

Rio

Not heard anything since the initial email confirmation. Given their postage charges for a helmet I’d expected it to have been delivered personally by an angel riding a unicorn by now.

onandon
    Free Member

I’ve not had my forks yet. Gutted as I wanted to build a bike today .

Leku
    Free Member

Nothing here yet either. Bars and tee shirt ordered. Will email them and ask..

nmdbase
    Free Member

Sounds dubious 😕

v8ninety

Still waiting…

nwill1
    Free Member

Anyone used them before? Think I’ve been stitched up!

Pitch forks will be coming out soon!

nmdbase
    Free Member

Their address off of their site is
    Kingdom Bike, Unit 15, Church View, Weldon, Northamptonshire NN17 3LF

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=NN17+3LF&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x48779b0279826537:0xa4b526a77945076e,Weldon+NN17+3LF&gl=uk&ei=vUgIT_jLEsi3hAeWsbyuCQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

Looks like residential housing only if you look on streetview.

onandon
    Free Member

Just had an email from jamie at kingdom. Server crash has delayed postage.
    Asked him to post on here to explain and assure buyers.

All is well and looks likey were a victim of their own popularity.

shindiggy
    Free Member

Damn, no more helmets listed online, really wanted one as well. Anybody received anything yet? Still worth ordering?

kingdombike
    Free Member

Don’t worry you’ve not been stitched up at all, we had a such big response to the sale, much more than we thought and it was more than our systems could handle so we’ve been processing all the orders manually, everything has started to ship and the rest will ship at the start of next week (Monday 9th). Sorry for the delay…

Andy

Edit – beaten to it!

shindiggy
    Free Member

Cheers Kindgom, Any more Urge Enduro-matic helmets in stock?

kingdombike
    Free Member

We’ve been trying to get hold of some more Enduro-matics to offer at the same price but all we could get was the very feminine version with pink lining and bright colour splashes on the side. So the answer is probably not.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

how many orders were placed for the 1 ex-demo frame? as the stock system was not live as i got all the way to checkout with a couple of the same thing in my basket

kingdombike
    Free Member

Jamie, can answer that as he’s been trying to manage the back end system and reconcile orders with stock. The normal volume of orders that go through our system is normally not a problem but the sale overload killed everything.

But like I say everything will be sent out by the end of Monday and apologies to anyone waiting on a delivery.

monsteryeti
    Free Member

I tried in vain to get a Enduro-matic on the 1st, it would not let me get to the pay stage. Then it went out of stock.

phoned. Not answered. e-mailed. Not answered. Posted on their FB page. Deleted.

Could it be that this ‘headline’ price for these lids was just to lure people in.

Did anyone actually buy and get an enduromatic for £35?

thv3
    Free Member

I ordered one of the Enduro-matic’s no problems, looking forward to it arriving.
    Not surprised it crashed the server at that price!

monsteryeti
    Free Member

Just had a FB reply from someone. Looks like it was just me then.

Couldnt get on the whole of the 1st.

Just reading back, any suggestion of a marketing ploy is revoked!

kingdombike
    Free Member

Kingdom Sale Update for you All orders placed for stock we hold will be dispatched by close of play today.

We’ve also managed to get some new 2012 stock of Enduro-matics so we can fulfill the orders that were placed after we ran out of stock and our system didn’t update itself.

These helmets will be sent out at the 2011 sale price so we’ll take a hit on each one as we’d rather do that than have riders like yourselves thinking we’re up to something.

These helmets will be shipped later this week once we get them from Urge. So if you don’t get your Enduro-Matic by Weds you’ll be getting a 2012 helmet instead later in the week.

Chris

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i ordered a ti frame, you seem to be replying more here and have not replied to my email from 6/1/12

will the ex-demo frame be dispatched today seeing as you have had my money since new years eve and i paid £19 !! quid for delivery

wwaswas

i paid £19 !! quid for delivery

that’s what it’s always cost me to post a frame in a decent box.

nmdbase
    Free Member

Still poor service

kingdombike
    Free Member

Dirtyrider,

Jamie who does our customer service is up to his neck in orders and shipping so I’m helping him out you can either post here or email me direct on chris(at)kingdombike.com

Your bike is being stripped and prepped as it was an ex demo. I know this is being done today as it is in our workshop right now. It will ship to you tonight or tomorrow morning. We’re leaving a nearly new cane creek zero stack headset in it for you as well.

You should have been told that it needed to be prepped before shipped so sorry for that.

nmdbase – we’re a small company made up of riders that do this because we love making bikes, we’re not CRC and don’t have their resources. So if our CS isn’t up to scratch we apologise but you can always console yourself with the fact you got a amazing deal on what you purchased.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

thanks, some clarification to whether my order was succesful would have been good as as stated it wasnt linked to live stock data so i could have theoretically ordered and paid for more than 1

bspoked
    Free Member

Chris – please can I have an Endur-o-matic for £35? Thanks 😀

kingdombike
    Free Member

Anyone who placed an order but hasn’t had their Urge Enduro-matic helmet by now, will be receiving a 2012 model for at sale price instead. We’re waiting for the delivery from Urge, as soon as they’re in we’ll ship them straight out to you. They should go out this week.

I’ll send through and email today letting everyone who’s waiting know the details directly, but I just thought I’d better keep everyone informed before I get lynched 🙂

Chris

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Kingdom sale now live’ is closed to new replies.