Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • PSA: Gore Phantom 2.0 Windstopper Jackets £45 on Amazon
  • snownrock

Certain size/colour combos only, £130 on Wiggle!

Amazon

Got myself a Medium in Blue/Black, bargain. Should be a heck of a jacket, reviews on Wiggle are great.

scotroutes

Great jackets for this time of year. I find them a bit on the large/comfy side of Gore sizing.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Medium is the only size on sale

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Medium is quite roomy actually – especially around the waist.

snownrock

I’ll soon find out, 6ft, 12 stone, 31″ waist. I was hoping the Med would be a slim fit, hoping for a roadie night ride jacket. Already have one for the MTB.

thered

Talk about a fire sale, all gone

martinhutch

😀

Sorry

Thanks for the PSA, wanted one of those for ages.

snownrock

To those of you who use twatter, follow @cyclebargains or visit bikebargains to see Claire’s deals, some good stuff comes up there.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

I found the Phantom too baggy at the tummy. If anyone wants a Gore jacket that is Phantom-like but more roadie cut then look at the Oxygen SO.

maddyutah

£90.89

snownrock

Maddyutah, they may have sold out……

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

£90.89

that’s the sucker price…

clairestephens
    Free Member

Hi Guys

Firstly thank you to snownrock for recommending my website, appreciate your help 🙂

I run the Bike Bargains website and Twitter (snownrock has linked to them above) – Basically I publish cycling deals like this Monday to Friday, a mixture of road & MTB, all UK based.

If that appeals to anyone, then you can follow me on the usual Twitter/FB, or just bookmark my website.

Oh and if you wish to share any deals you’ve found, or just want the cheapest price for something, then please tweet me and I’ll try and help 🙂

Thanks again

Claire x

By the way the Gore Ladies Power Jacket is currently £38 down from £140 (size 40 and 42) 🙂

wwaswas

Mine arrived and a medium fits my 6’1″tall/32″ waist frame as snugly as I’d want but with enough length in arms and body – it’s not roadie jersey tight but not bunches of cloth hanging down when in a riding position either. Will try it tonight as it’s a bit parky.

Cheers OP 🙂

joeydeacon
    Free Member
    snownrock

As wwaswas mine arrived today. Very chuffed with it, fit is good. Not a skin suit but not a commuter fit either. Room for layering, just what I wanted. Quality seems excellent, shame I can’t ride for a few days now.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

Sealskinz Men’s All Weather Cycle Gloves was £40 now £13 (Black / XL)
    and
    Lusso Coolite Cycling Jersey was £35 now £10

martinhutch

Mine’s just turned up. Perfect fit for me (5’7′, not entirely skinny).

joeydeacon
    Free Member
    TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Perfect fit for me (5’7′, not entirely skinny).

that must an understatement – mine are a touch big at 5ft 10 !

martinhutch

that must an understatement – mine are a touch big at 5ft 10 !

Cheeky bugger! Perhaps I just don’t like jackets as skin-tight as you!

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Cheeky bugger! Perhaps I just don’t like jackets as skin-tight as you!

but mines a bit loose around the belly as well !!!

Good jacket though – I have two. Got some H/H lifa t-shirts as a base when it is really cold, then I can still zip the arms off if I have misjudged the weather.

martinhutch

You obviously got a defective one.<coughs>. 🙂

Didn’t even realise the arms zipped off until I took it out for a try-out this lunchtime. Very comfy and warm though.

clairestephens
    Free Member

Altura Night Vision Womens Waterproof Jacket down from £70 to £30 (all sizes)

Will be updating my bike bargains site later with more cycling deals – feel free to tweet me if you find any deals you want to share 🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Gore Phantom 2.0 Windstopper Jackets £45 on Amazon’ is closed to new replies.