Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • PSA for a bargain 4 person air tent
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Berghaus Air 4 for 250 quid at Blacks with 15% discount code (TB15OFF)

http://www.blacks.co.uk/equipment/163359-berghaus-air-4-inflatable-tent-blue.html

Picked one up at the weekend and pretty impressed with it, especially for 250 quid. Pack size is big for a 4 man tent, but I think that’s just the way it is with air tents.

somouk
    Free Member

Saw these at the weekend in the local outdoor place for £250. Seems like a well made tent, still not sure on the air side of things but probably a lot easier to put up and down than poles for big tents.

scruff9252

What’s the benefit of air frame tents? I was watching a couple put one up last month in France, it took them ages to pump up peg down. To the extent we had our tent up, beds made and wine opened and they were at the pegging down stage despite arriving at the same time.

revs1972
    Free Member

We have an air awning for the van. Pull up , ground sheet down , fix to awning rail, peg out , pump up 3 tubes , carpet down, jobs a good un. Takes 10 mins tops, then the kids can peg out the guy ropes whilst we watch . Bedrooms already fixed in.
    Taking down is even easier. Lot less arguing with the wife when you have air 😆

mrblobby
    Free Member

What’s the benefit of air frame tents?

What revs said. Our big tent is a 7 man steel pole Outwell which takes a while to put up and really needs two pairs of hands. Took me not long at all to do the Air 4 this weekend on my own.

Lot less arguing with the wife when you have air

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PSA for a bargain 4 person air tent’ is closed to new replies.