Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • PSA: down jacket for under £15!
  • bitasuite
    Free Member

http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/12789000001?r=3060365785150187829

I’ve been looking for a down jacket for a few days and was prepared to pay over £100 to get something decent when i found this. Seems to get good reviews and it’s a steal at that price.

simon_g

Nice! There’s a few Brooklyn Machine Works t-shirts in their sale too.

angeldust
    Free Member

Hmm, looks awful.. Why is the body language of the model so…depressed.

CountZero

Horrid colour, but the jackets are fine, surprisingly warm for the lack of bulk. I’ve got a parka, (hooded), jacket, (without hood), and a gilet, but none were as cheap as that. They pack down nice and small, too.
    I see a lot of Japanese tourists wearing them, unsurprisingly, but for cool days or evenings or colder weather with a light fleece underneath, they’re really good.
    I’m very fond of Uniqlo kit in general, it’s comfy, very well made, and well priced, like the selve-edge jeans, and the flannel shirt I’m wearing.

shermer75
    Free Member

Hmm, looks awful.. Why is the body language of the model so…depressed.

I know it looks so…..down

squirrelking
    Free Member

Whats the sizing like? Are the measurements given accurate or can I get away with my normal sizing?

slugwash
    Free Member

Whats the sizing like? Are the measurements given accurate or can I get away with my normal sizing?

They come up slightly large. I’m normally a large but wear a medium in these.

HTH

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘PSA: down jacket for under £15!’ is closed to new replies.