Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • PSA. Cheap reverb
  • kayak23

Welcome to last week… 😉

blooddonor
    Free Member

Cheers easygirl wasn’t here last week, always one^^^

Deveron53
    Free Member

damn, just been paid… Thanks easygirl!

singletrackstinker
    Free Member

Anyone bought? what’s the delivery time like?

Just wondering because i can’t afford one until pay day (end of this week) and if I order I’d like it before a trip to bike park wales the following weekend….

tonyd

I ordered one last Sunday (after the initial PSA), it was with me by Thursday I think. They must be OEM or something as there’s no RS packaging or bleed kit – they come in a plastic bag and a very well packed huge box.

seavers
    Free Member

I ordered one last Sunday (after the initial PSA), it was with me by Thursday I think. They must be OEM or something as there’s no RS packaging or bleed kit – they come in a plastic bag and a very well packed huge box.

Exactly the same here. It’s working well, very happy with it. The hose is very long, there are loads of threads with instructions on cutting to size without bleeding. Generic bleed kits are only £15 though.

d45yth
    Free Member

Cheers! Just ordered one. 🙂

(I really wanted a Thomson one, but couldn’t justify it when you can get a Reverb for £160!).

Shackleton

Ordered saturday afternoon, arrived yesterday. As above, definately OEM but if you need the bleed kit these folk do one for £15.

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

How do you shorten it without bleeding then?

wwaswas

it’s like most brakes, if you’re careful you can cut the hose etc without letting any air into the system.

tonyd

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOqhnknutbo[/video]

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Cheers

easygirl

Sorry didn’t see it last week 😉

hando
    Free Member

anybody else had any problems with these – had to return the first one because of a scratch on the stanchion and remote lever. just got the replacement and the stanchion is scratched on this one as well

daveagiles
    Free Member

Mine is perfect. 100mm left hand leaver if thats nay help.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘PSA. Cheap reverb’ is closed to new replies.