Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • PSA: Burger King Deal
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

and some people really do need to pull their po-faced, organic, free-range, ethically sourced, fair-trade heads out from up their own arses.

Just because a fat lardy has not seen his weiner since the 70’s he decides to pick on the healthy.

Junkyard
    Free Member

and some people really do need to pull their po-faced, organic, free-range, ethically sourced, fair-trade heads out from up their own arses.

Just because a fat lardy has not seen his weiner since the 70’s he decides to pick on the healthy.

grum
    Free Member

Being anemic isn’t healthy. 😛

philconsequence
    Free Member

so apparently just because people enjoy some fast food they must be fat?

i hereby decree that to post anything insulting about fat people you must first post a photo of yourself topless holding todays paper with ‘STW HEAR ME ROAR’ written on it in marker pen.

atlaz
    Free Member

My mum used to work for a large frozen food wholesaler and we used to get food (sometimes better described as “food”) to try/test. Some good, some awful. Particular highlight was the “cheese-in burger” where the cheese was in the middle. Sadly as it was combined with the cheapest, fattiest burgers ever, when you grilled them the central cavity filled with hot fat and when you pricked them to get them to deflate you were treated to a jet of lava-hot fat mixed with melted cheese-food product. If it hit you it stuck and burned like napalm, if it missed you, you were in for hours of fun cleaning the kitchen and grill.

Side effect of her working there was that I was taught the subtle difference between “home cooked” and “home made” written on a menu as she knew who in the area bought frozen stuff and passed it off as stuff they made.

spacemonkey

I don’t get the BK bashing on here or anywhere FTM. Ok, it’s not gourmet but as others have said, they’re more substantial AND taste better than most burger chains in the UK.

I always seek out decent burger stalls at farmers markets and country fetes etc, but have yet to sample anything that beats a good BK. Sad but true.

Jamie
    Free Member

semen in the mayo

See, to me that is just added value.

Mmmmm. Weiners.

Junkyard
    Free Member

shall I just e-mail it to you phil to help you get through your honeymoon and keep you in the mood?

atlaz
    Free Member

AND taste better than most burger chains in the UK.

Actually, the BK flame grilled flavour is actually present in the meat when its raw as it’s a man-made additive. All the big chains aren’t good for you but whatever, sometimes they’re just what you want or the best thing available.

philconsequence
    Free Member

please junky 😀 feel free to un-buckle your belt suggestively like the next photo might be without trooooozers

i can’t tell if i’m salivating for fast food of junky right now

nealglover
    Free Member

…..,farnborough KFC years ago after somebody got a nasty rash around their mouth… semen in the mayo

Was she a professional Urban Legend writer ?

binners

Junkyard. You’re not allowed to comment on this thread. You’re a level 3 vegan who only eats things that don’t cast a shadow 😉

To quote the man himself….

So you have no frame of reference here, Donny. You’re like a child…..

Jamie
    Free Member

Was she a professional Urban Legend writer ?

To be fair, she had to write her report WHILE THE PSYCHO WAS IN THE BACK OF THE CAR!

jon1973
    Free Member

semen in the mayo

They must have been from Southampton.

Jamie
    Free Member

@binners

I see your jpg, and raise you a gif.

philconsequence
    Free Member

lol nope, she was working in a lab at the time and there was an investigation and stuff in the papers and everything… some urban legends become real because teenage kitchen workers think it sounds like a funny thing to do, some urban legends are born from truth

fasthaggis

Mechanically reclaimed meat …Mmmmmmmm

atlaz
    Free Member

You’re a level 3 vegan who only eats things that don’t cast a shadow

Carrots don’t cast shadows?

_tom_
    Free Member

i hereby decree that to post anything insulting about fat people you must first post a photo of yourself topless holding todays paper with ‘STW HEAR ME ROAR’ written on it in marker pen.

😆 this is possibly the best idea that was created on this forum since the fry up pie.

Solo
    Free Member

Can you be too lean ?. I remember someone once who was very lean.
    I suspect that they had lost too much fat, including from above the neck….. 😉

andytherocketeer

never been ill from a KFC

Only had 1 KFC. It came back out the end it went in. Least mine went down the pan, unlike a colleague who walked outside and chundered all down the window of KFC 🙂

Lol @ “Delicious” on the OP. Better rewrite the dictionary.

Last time I had BK whopper meal, I was starving again within 15mins. No idea what they put in them to do that.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

vegans can eat vampires?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I used to ride with a fit_mate* and he used to love BK’s after a ride. We had one at the end of one of our 35k mtb routes and I’ve seen him nom through 2 big whoppers in one hit.
    I’m not a fan, I do drink beer and eat McD’s Saus n Egg McMuffin meals on occasion, but on the whole I just steer clear.

Th3e two for one offer would be lost on me folks, enjoy.

*fit_mate now models for Rapha and other “branded” sportswear suppliers.

Pook

having interviewed a michelin starred chef a few years back, I asked him after if he ever ate fast food. He replied, “yeah course, but only burger king as they use good quality meat. There’s no way you can have a burger cooked to your preference when you don’t use good meat.”

I trust the award winning food expert more than you lot ergo I’m going to have a Bacon double cheeseburger for lunch.

nom nom nom

atlaz
    Free Member

yeah course, but only burger king as they use good quality meat

And how did he know this?

Jamie
    Free Member

He is a Michelin starred chef. Keep up at the back.

binners

He’s a ****ing chef. I presume it’d be like asking Ron Jeremy if he can tell if they’re real or fake?

atlaz
    Free Member

That would explain the Aston Martins and Ferraris in the local BK staff car park then; day trips from the Michelin starred restaurants to see how BK work.

nealglover
    Free Member

By eating one, and actually knowing what he was talking about by the sound of it.

binners

You’re really not very bright, are you?

Solo
    Free Member

That would explain the Aston Martins and Ferraris in the local BK staff car park then; day trips from the Michelin starred restaurants to see how BK work old work mates

edlong
    Free Member

BK are to my mind the least bad of a bad bunch.

On that basis I eat sh*tloads of it.

kimbers

i had one at the shrewsbury services after the last round of teh gravity enduro, it was grim i was burping its nastiness all the way back home

BK arent bad but the service station ones in particular can be very poor

if i want to overdose on saturated fat and salt i prefer a decent greasy spoon any day

edit: if im gonna have a burger gourmet burger and the like are much much nicer
    kiwi burger anyone……..

Solo
    Free Member

if i want to overdose on saturated fat and salt i prefer a decent greasy spoon any day

Or a good kebab… 😉

binners

Have you ever had a Maccy D’s breakfast Kimbers? now THAT really is overdosing on saturated fat and salt.

I hold it in reserve for particularly brutal hangovers. Maccy D’s breakfasts kick the living **** out of any hangover 😀

Kimbers: there seems to have been some truly terrible mistake there. That burger appears to have pineapple underneath it. Does not compute

bikebouy
    Free Member

You know what..

What?

Well if the salad in them there burgers was a bit fresher, crispier, tastier, more of it.. you know what??

What?

I’d still not eat one.

Solo
    Free Member

Burger you say…

kimbers

we have a maccyDs about 500 meters away

im not fond of the breakfast menu its pretty nasty and a genuine hangover means im not up till well after theyve stopped serving it!

dont use the local one much either way, the knife bin they have out the front sets the scene for the quality of clientele

binners

bikebouy – Luckily, since God created man under the auspice of freedom of choice, you’ll never have too.

Other opinions and choices are available

kimbers

binners:

Kiwiburger (RH)
    Beetroot, egg, pineapple, aged Cheddar, salad, mayo & relish. To help save the kiwi add a 25p voluntary donation**

http://www.gbk.co.uk/menu/burgers/

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Burger King Deal’ is closed to new replies.