Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • PSA – Banff film festival 2015
  • manderson
    Free Member

I’ve been to this the last couple of years and think it’s awesome. Just thought I’d share it with STW as I don’t think it’s widely known about.

http://www.banff-uk.com/index.htm

Also, I’ve never worked out what PSA actually stands for. Can anyone enlighten me?

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Some great footage there!

Public Service Announcement PSA

manderson
    Free Member

Ahhhh now it all makes sense!

tang
    Free Member

Nice one! The Bristol showings coincide with Bespoked bike show.

palmer77
    Free Member

We’ve been for the last few years, highlights including ‘Kadoma’, ‘Crossing the Ice’ and ‘North of the Sun’ last year. It’s always a great collection of films, and depending on whee you go a great night. First two years we saw the programme at the Komedia in Bath, but went to Cambridge last year which was a little flat by comparison. Going to the Friday London show this time 🙂

JohnnyPanic

Everywhere except Sheffield it seems 🙁

P20

Yes, highly recommended. We’ve been the last couple of years and it’s a good night. Crossing the Ice was probably the best IMO

manderson
    Free Member

We’ve done stockport twice with last year a sell out. Don’t remember the film names but the free climber two years ago in yellowstone (?) Was incr edible. +1 for crossing the ice too… amazing

P20

manderson – Member
    We’ve done stockport twice with last year a sell out. Don’t remember the film names but the free climber two years ago in yellowstone (?) Was incr edible. +1 for crossing the ice too… amazing

POSTED 1 HOUR AGO # REPORT-POST

Honnold 3.0??

wrecker
    Free Member

Crossing the ice was utterly fantastic. Reminds me I need to buy the DVD.
    I’ve been to this for a few years, it’s ace.

augustuswindsock

Great shout manderson, cheers!

P20

A quick bump as I had forgotten about this and its on at Whitley Bay this Thursday and Friday. Thankfully they still have tickets!

DPM

Off to see it at Matlock tonight 😀

Was great last year when I saw it in Derby.

bonchance
    Free Member

enjoy – I thought it swang from some painful self indulgent meeja toss to *great*.

Rough with smooth!

wombat

Anyone else going to see it in Yarm on Saturday?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Banff film festival 2015’ is closed to new replies.