Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA: 30% off Gore Bike Wear base layers
  • cinnamon_girl

http://www.tgstore.eu

Code TGGIFTPACK and this will include a Clean and Reproof gift pack, Xmas code for 15% off purchases, free UK delivery and 2 year product warranty.

Ladies – unfortunately there is not much availability for us but I’ve moaned to the TG Store and waiting to hear back.

Happy shopping. 🙂

dobo
    Free Member

thanks cg, i have been looking for some different polypropylene underwear to try, the gore stuff should be good.
    its 30% off running base layers as well.

Duane…
    Free Member

Are the baselayers any good? Comparable to merino?

dobo
    Free Member

gore stuff in general has a good fit and good quality, i’ve never used the baselayers but its made of polypropylene so should perform very well and keep you dryer than merino. merino will keep you warmer though.
    fwiw i have helly hansen and icebreaker stuff as comparison. i’m gona try some so will let you know 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Cheers CG. Had made an order on Friday for the windstopper running base layer with the 10% code. Emailed them to cancel that order and re-ordered with the 15% code.

…not really sure why, as only saved £3 😐

dobo
    Free Member

lol jamie, you will receive the wrong size now, i can just see it 😉

every penny counts though 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Baselayers must be the only item of Gore clothing I’ve never tried!! I have my eye on a Windstopper long sleeve one – wimmins logic dictates that I could wear that with another base layer and a gilet. In preference to being bundled up in a (Gore) Windstopper jacket.

Also I thought it would be useful whenever I get my ar$e back on the road bike. My body doesn’t like windchill. 🙁

pedalhead
    Free Member

Nice one thanks Elaine. Just ordered two new base layers :D. Never tried the Gore ones either (I’m a Craft guy), but their other stuff is ace so it’s worth a punt.

dobo
    Free Member

hmm yes windstopper tops are tempting but do we need windstopper pants?

cinnamon_girl

Some happy chaps! 8) Do let me know how you find them.

hmm yes windstopper tops are tempting but do we need windstopper pants?

Well, I would say they are essential for blokes on a Forum Ride where ladies are present. 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 30% off Gore Bike Wear base layers’ is closed to new replies.