Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • PSA 25%off at Adidas today #flat shoes
  • jimr80
    Free Member

Anyone after some flat shoes these are a good deal.I have just ordered a 2nd pair as their super comfy with stealth soles.

http://www.adidasspecialtysports.co.uk/product/terrex-trail-cross-sl-shoes/AF5967

Use code FRIENDS for 25%off

jimr80
    Free Member

Bump for the afternoon crowd

Gaz6r4
    Free Member

Ordered the all black ones. Cheers.

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’ve ordered some all black ones too. Thanks jimr80

hora
    Free Member

Are they good? I’ll order some for the local yoofs 😉 😀

jimr80
    Free Member

Hora,
    Their comfy,dry quickly and have 5ten stealth rubber.
    Plus they don’t make you look special needs

bigbloke
    Free Member

Had them for 9 months or more, very good bit stiffer than 5:10’s. Wear well and less cumbersome than my 5:10’s.

grahamt1980

Bought a pair of blue ones, to go with my other pair.
    They are great shoes way better than five tens

hora
    Free Member

Jimr80 they’re £75!!!!

My Sombrios and Teva Links rock at £30. If the adidas were anywhere near I’d buy them in a flash. £75 is bloody expensive.

matther01
    Free Member

Nice one Jim! Been rocking a pair of AM40s for 3 years and about time I treated myself. Well spotted 🙂

maxray
    Free Member

I’ve had a pair for a month or so. Love them! Much better and lighter than the 5 1 the s I had ages ago, really stiff too.

mildbore

Cheers, been looking to get a pair of these so a bonus to order them with a good discount

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

£75?

*whistles*

Why does cycling stuff attract such a premium?

singlespeedstu

How do these size up?

hora
    Free Member

It’s a wealthy man’s sport. That or its 0% APR. MTB’ers will say ‘support your lbs and spend big money on bicycles’ too.

jam-bo

My Sombrios and Teva Links rock at £30. If the adidas were anywhere near I’d buy them in a flash. £75 is bloody expensive.

Both of which are discontinued and only sold at that price for stock clearance.

hora
    Free Member

Yes, it’s a wealthy man’s sport isn’t it (that or a debt friendly passtime).

Del

Leave off! Decent clogs cost a few bob. What would you pay for a pair of walking boots?

sprocker
    Free Member

Would not class it a weathly persons sport, I do it and am not even approaching wealthy and neither are the people I ride with. Racing cars, yatchs are better examples.

peasant
    Free Member

Just ordered a pair thanks for the psa

jimr80
    Free Member

Hora,
    I never mentioned they were cheap, just discounted. 🙂

As for wealthy , i’m a manual worker who spends his hard earned on what I like dispite of the cost.
    Plus their only £71.25 with the discount 😀

jimr80
    Free Member

Stu ,
    they size up as normal shoes from my experience.

singlespeedstu

Ta.

Speeder

hora – Member
    Yes, it’s a wealthy man’s sport isn’t it

Ahem

peasant – Member
    Just ordered a pair thanks for the psa

😆

matther01
    Free Member

^^^ lol

maxray
    Free Member

They are quite wide, great for troll feet 🙂

jamj1974

If only I could justify them…

danposs86

Noooo! Missed it!

Kamakazie

Picked up some Trail Cross’s.
    Was gonna go for the Solo approach shoes as I don’t like anything too bulky but the comments above and the lack of toe grip on the Solo’s persuaded me.

tuskaloosa
    Free Member

another 9% through quidco thought the friends code is now expired

dumbbot
    Free Member

Are they wide? i was under the impression that much of the adidas stuff with stealth soles came up pretty narrow. I have hobbit, paddle size feet but I would be interested in these for the future.

Ioneonic

I have the old Solos (Stealth sole) but needed 10.5 to fit whereas I normally take 9.5. I have wide feet but actually prefer a bit more toe room in cycle shoes. The newer (current) Solos have Traxion heel and mid-sole , just Stealth tips I think. I’m not sure but seems that Traxion is not as grippy for riding so I’ve avoided the newer ones. The older ones are fantastic though.
    I’ve ordered the 10 and 10.5 Trails so if one size doesn’t fit I’ll see if someone here wants it for what I paid + postage. Let me know if you are interested.

Kamakazie

Pics make them look decently wide.
    The reviews I’ve read of the new Solo’s with traxion sole suggest they are an improvement over the originals (for their intended purpose) but that may not translate to the bike. Happy I’ve gone with the Trail Cross’ at the moment though.
    Fingers crossed they don’t size as tight as you’ve suggested though!

Ioneonic

Yes I agree it is difficult to know how Traxion grip translates to the bike. I suspect not as good…why keep the Stealth toe if Traxion was grippier?

davosaurusrex

I ordered a blue pair of size 12s which is my usual size, the other Adidas trainers I have are all 12.5 though. As they might be too small and I don’t really need them anyway was going to send them back (they wouldn’t let me cancel), if anyone wants them for what I paid let me know

davosaurusrex

My 47s (my usual size) turned up and are too big. My 2FOs came up small and I have a 48, in the trail cross I reckon I’ll need a 46. They don’t do exchanges so they’ll be going back for a refund. Will keep an eye out for sales though as one sole on the 2FOs is starting to come away and the trail cross do look to be a really nice pair of shoes. The fresh stealth sole sticks to the wooden floor!

peasant
    Free Member

Christened mine today and I must say how comfortable they are compared to my old five tens which feel like clogs ,lets hope they can withstand the British weather

matther01
    Free Member

Ordered size 10 as per my Adidas Boost running shoes and they’re a bit bigger than anticipated. Wish I’d ordered 9.5 and 10 now as you can’t exchange, only refund. 🙁

Kamakazie

Mine are a tiny bit roomy with summer socks but spot on for something a bit thicker. Hopefully I’ll get out to try them at the weekend!

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

I’d be interested to hear in reality how grippy these are.

Having read numerous reviews about other shoes (Specialized 2FO flats) being ‘almost’ as grippy as 5-10’s, and the reality of them being not even close, I’m loathed to splash out and find them similar.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘PSA 25%off at Adidas today #flat shoes’ is closed to new replies.