Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Protein shakes and where best to buy
  • spacemonkey

Have just started a 3 month high protein low carb diet plan while upping the miles, doing some weights and generally cutting.

What protein shakes etc would you recommend? Am wary of dubious ingredients inc sweeteners/aspartame etc.

And where do you buy? I used to get kit from My Protein it haven’t used them for years. Someone earlier said Cheap UK Supplements …

Ta all

meehaja
    Free Member

my protein still the best imo. good flavours, mix well and good prices. I’d rather pay a bit more than get stuck with a kilo of chalk dust

wrecker
    Free Member

Micallar Casein from myprotein. Unflavoured (no sugar) slow release protein. I only use whey directly after training.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I’ve used better-mixing protein (whey) than myProtein’s whey but it’s not bad and it is fairly cheap if you buy it flavourless and spend enough to get free delivery.

Saw a deal the other day that was 4 tubs for £80. Will post up I income across it.

hammyuk
    Free Member

myprotein – unflavoured and get the flavour drops of your choice.
    Fave is Black cherry yoghurt, protein, 20 drops of chocolate flavouring.
    Add some L-glutemine in there too.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Myprotein for me too. Chocolate orange whey protein with a teaspoon of L-Glutemine.

spacemonkey

Looks like MP are still popular so I’ll check them out properly in a mo. Flavour drops sound awesome, especially added to other things like yoghurt, cottage cheese etc.

organic355
    Free Member

I like this product

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHytBLKlw4A[/video]

p8ddy
    Free Member

http://www.supplementcentre.com/ are excellent . Customer service is ace too. Royal Fail dropped and broke a delivery of mine, they sent out another immediately after my call (before I’d even had the chance to send them pictures). All in, tip top.

They do their own protein brand, Matrix – it’s good and mega cheap. The strawberry is *lovely*. (It has lab test certs available too so you know it’s decent stuff) 🙂

spacemonkey

Cheers guys, will check out the others.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Protein shakes and where best to buy’ is closed to new replies.