Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Props to HOPE
  • the_lecht_rocks

again, 1st class service….

called yesterday, spares arrive today, no charge !

keeping it real in Barnoldswick 😀

oldfart

Simon how did you manage that ? I phoned them the other week .Wanted to convert a new bolted seatclamp to QR .Told me i had to go through LBS.Said it would be about a fiver which i offered to send them ,still they wouldn't budge.Ended up costing £12 !!!! Would have been nearly as cheap to buy a new one !!!and a spacer was missing that LBS had to hunt around for a similar one .To cap it all LBS had to make a minimum order and buy a bottom bracket for stock !!!!

oldfart

oh and that was after i told him i recently bought new brakes AND wheels from them !!!

the_lecht_rocks

dunno – i spoke to a bloke called Robin – very very helpful !

pantsonfire
    Free Member

I wanted a part for a Hope brake got told I had to order through bike shop. LBS refused to order it because Hope would only sell them a whole kit of spares which the shop would never be able to sell or use. Ended up buying a 2nd hand lever off ebay.

robbo1234biking

Needed a helmet mount adaptor for my light recently and emailed them as I couldnt find the individual part online and they send me one free of charge. Found them to be good service so far!

mrmo
    Free Member

sent them back a ti-glide to have a new freehub rachet bitm i noticed the axle was snapped as i packed it up. When it came back new axle and no extra cost.

Oggles
    Free Member

I find it depends who you speak to. No luck getting replacement bearings but have had other spares, bore caps and tool, lights fixed, all for no charge. Can't complain at that! Excellent.

Pook

???

boxelder

tut-tut
    That lawn needs a roller.

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

always had great service from them. Posted a brake that I couldn't bleed myself and they sorted it out for free and returned within 5 days. Rang up for some bolts for disc and they sent out same day free etc.

whyter

lol @ boxelder

IsaacClarke
    Free Member

I spoke to Hope for rotor sizing advice and also mentioned it has been impossible to order a black XC hub dropout spacer from ANY bike shop.

Couldn't remember if I needed Lt or Rt side, so he dropped both in the post for free!!

And I got a wodge of stickers too : )

18bikes

for little bits that aren't worth the faff with a shop- hope'll often send out direct. most parts need to be ordered thru a shop – us tech shops get free carriage on a couple of orders a week, so find one of them and you can be looked after more quickly.

To be fair- I think it's ace they'll send bits direct at all, you can't expect moon on a stick mind.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Props to HOPE’ is closed to new replies.