Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Probably been done – Contador hearing postponed
  • starrman82
    Free Member

I’m glad he’s racing the TDF to be honest, disappointing if he proves to be a cheat but he won’t be the first…………….or last in any sport. They all cheat at the top level, football, F1 the lot!!

rob1984p
    Free Member

Let him race, let ’em dope, enjoy the spectacle.
    At least with the haemocrit limit thing they are no longer cheating to the extent that their hearts are pushing treacle around the pipes.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Interesting to read Millar’s comments on cyclingnews…

“Does anyone out there seriously doubt that Contador was riding clean in the Giro d’Italia that has just finished? You don’t win the biggest races in the world with such clockwork regularity and comparative ease, and in such style, by not being the supreme talent and clean.”

He should visit STW!

milkman100
    Free Member

It is only my point of view, I was watching the giro with my GF one night and she said dont all pro cyclist take drugs, thats what she was lead to belive having read things in the paper seen stuff on the news etc.

she is not in to it at all and gets board very quickly with watching it, the reason I say this is because she is like so many people and think drug use is common place because of the press,

I think pro cycling should take two ways of looking at this, either come to a descison very quickley and take action, or just say ok drugs are allowed,

non of this messing about, is he isnt he

then at least you would know they are all on somthing and they can all be called cheats, if thats is what you want to do

I cant be doing with the dilly dallying around that they do

I really couldnt care less my self what they do, I will never be pro or want to be, just dont drag it on and on

milkman100
    Free Member

while im on a bit of a rant, make all ilegall drugs legal, then they can get them for free from the chmist and stop the druggies from burguling and stealing to get enough money for a fix and also stop alot of organized crime and prostitusion,

I am sorry about the spelling. dislexic

cheers
    craig

D0NK

she is not in to it at all and gets board very quickly with watching it, the reason I say this is because she is like so many people and think drug use is common place because of the press,

Is it not that she doesn’t watch it cause it’s dull as dishwater and nowt to do with the percieved amount of drug taking? I’m a full time cyclist and still have difficulty watching any cycle sport for more than a few minutes. TBH even the well edited and shot, staged tricks/stunts/feats MTB/BMX vids won’t neccessarily hold my attention.

milkman100
    Free Member

I suppose because i only watch the mountain top stages she is forced to watch them a bit, followed by me having to watch an hour of mid summer murders

give and take and all of that

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Probably been done – Contador hearing postponed’ is closed to new replies.