Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Premiership predictions
  • loum
    Free Member

United top bottom of the table in 2 hours time

Rockape63
    Free Member

Bring back Gollom!

# sniggers#

Pigface
    Free Member

Go Swansea 😆

binners

I think it’s fair to say that the experiment with the new formation did not go well.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ashley Young at left back was interesting.

binners

Very diplomatically put Jamie. You know you’re in trouble when you’re bringing Nani and Fellaini on to try and rescue things. Janusaj looked good, but that’s about the only positive

To be fair to Swansea though, they looked a bloody good squad! Very organised. Took their chances and deserved the win.

Jamie
    Free Member

*splutters*

Same old, same old.

andymc06
    Free Member

😆 that is all.

Jamie
    Free Member

😀

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Arsenal show some steel and The Welsh Jesus does it again

Jamie
    Free Member

Remember, kids. It’s not gay if it’s Aaron Ramsey.

*swoon*

andymc06
    Free Member

Or they scraped a result………

Jamie
    Free Member

Or they scraped a result………

Scraped it with their steel!

…but yes, it was less than convincing. CP were unlucky, and Pulis would have been proud. Even Chamakh, and his ridiculous haircut, played well.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

That too…

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Is Chamakh going bald and it’s an elaborate cover up attempt? I just don’t understand.

Jamie
    Free Member

Is Chamakh going bald and it’s an elaborate cover up attempt? I just don’t understand.

That, and the fact he played all game with some chewing gum, are just one of life’s little mysteries.

Jamie
    Free Member

More to the point, did a bird just crap in Ashley Young’s mouth?

https://vine.co/v/M37F1mB5IzB

andymc06
    Free Member

It happened man! You weren’t there!!

voodoo_chile

How can you predict now far too early ,you don’t see any form till Novemberish at the least , crazy men predict early

scandal42
    Free Member

Wes Morgan made Lukaku look like a silly little boy today.

binners

Well after the United result, Arsenal being bloody lucky to get a result against Palace, Southampton are looking good against Liverpool. They should be behind

Looks like it’s going to be an interesting season

spud-face

Cheese it up!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_PyZRXFlg[/video]

Apparently Gerrard is playing – he’s on the team sheet at least

(I still think we’ll lose, a nice surprise not to be bummed though)

binners

Christ! I hate to say this, but Chelski look awesome. They’re casually knocking it about without breaking a sweat! The passing leading up to that second goal was unreal! 😯

imnotverygood

I wouldn’t be wholly shocked if the top of the table today looked exactly the same in May. Up to but not including Swansea in 5th.

scandal42
    Free Member

Can’t say I’m looking forward to facing Chelski on Saturday after watching that.

Although I’m sure we’ll shit em.

warton
    Free Member

Hmmm. Not sure where you get the £25 million from for S’lands spending

No, fair enough, I included Borini in that.

binners

On the showings in the first week, City and Chelski will make the Premiership look like La Liga this year. A total two horse race, with them finishing way ahead of the whoever makes third.

Jamie
    Free Member

Before we get too carried away, let’s remember…and with all due respect to Burnley…Chelsea were playing Burnley. Also, Newcastle had a good go at City.

First game of the season tells us nuffink.

binners

It tells us that Fabragas looks unplayable, (why the hell didn’t Wenger bring him back?!) and with Costa added to whats already a really strong squad, its a two horse race between them and City. With the best will in the world, nobody else is in it this season.

And most surprising of all was that Chelski actually looked worth watching last night. I wonder if Torres enjoyed watching it from wherever he was 😀

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Before we get too carried away, let’s remember…and with all due respect to Burnley…Chelsea were playing Burnley.

Exactly the sort of team we struggled against last year.

Jamie
    Free Member

(why the hell didn’t Wenger bring him back?!)

Because SHUT UP! That’s why.

😥

binners

Fair enough. Yeah… Newcastle had a go at City, and Burnley gave Chelski a scare with that first goal – for about 2 minutes – but City and Chelski both coasted through those games. They despatched them both without breaking a sweat. City didn’t even have a lot of their first choice players out on Sunday. And Chelski just spent the second half knocking it about to each other like they were on the training ground, warming up.

Two horse race.

Jamie
    Free Member

Two horse race.

I refuse to believe it…..yet.

I mean, Sunderland looked pretty tasty.

😐

scandal42
    Free Member

You lot are concentrating on the boring end of the league table.

binners

Well if Van Gall continues playing 3 at the back, I think we might well soon be concerning ourselves with the other end of the table 😕

scandal42
    Free Member

Erm,

We have just signed Esteban Cambiasso, most decorated player in Argentina history, how strange.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Champions? Leeds, 2016. Yes I am dreaming…..

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Premiership predictions’ is closed to new replies.