Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Premature release of the Wee valve..
  • sharki
    Free Member

Earlier on i was really really in need of a tiddle.

As often is the case, i left it a little late and got distracted.

I was uploading photo’s, which meant mass file selection using the ctrl button and selecting pics from a file to upload.

Well it got to the point of doing the butt gyrating and excess clenching, which managed to stem the flow for a couple minutes.

I made it up to the loo, whilst un zipping. Therefore saving time and preparing for an emergency wee release.

I entered the lavi on the very edge of control. So close to the embarrassing premature release that gets either your clothes wet or possibly worse the carpets.

The moment i lifted the lid and seat, i relaxed the burning tension and sighed in relief.

Who’s had less successful experiences of leaving it till the very last minute and failing badly.

Could be a giggle this one.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

my ex-neighbour regularly pees on his own doorstep.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

That’s a little bit more than I needed to know today. Well done you for holding it for that long though. Toilet training has obviously been going well.

RealMan
    Free Member

I hate it when you have one of those moments, for example when you’re at the computer, and you think alright hold it in just for a bit longer while I finish this (like you did), then see an interesting STW thread or FB post or something, and forget about it completely for an hour. If I can hold it that long, why all the fuss in the first place??

theotherjonv

It’s the psychology that gets me. It’s typically about 35mins in the car home from work. Do I go before leaving – no, I’m sure I can hang on. Then you hit traffic. No worries, i can hang on. Then it starts to get urgent. Do i stop in the bushes. No, i can hang on.

So why is it, the closer to home you get the worse the urge. It’s as if your bladder has a combination timer and crystal ball built in, because it seems to be able to predict almost to the second how long the rest of the journey will take, will the lights at the end of the road be red or green, how far from the house can i park……. and then time exactly that length of time. So irrespective of whether they are red or green, I’m still dying from kidney pain by the time I get through the door.

Related topic – does anyone else describe the relief as a weegasm (or poogasm, accordingly)?

Xylene
    Free Member

I once, when little, Primary 5 or 6 maybe, needed a wee really badly on the way home, so I stopped and went for one in the bushes.

However, I was needing to go so badly, that I slipped and my elasticated waste band of my shorts snapped back on my willy, pointing it up the way, soaking my t-shirt in pee.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Where are you? We could arganise some welding lessons for a small fee….. Beer tokens, nice bottle of whisky…

RealMan
    Free Member

Related topic – does anyone else describe the relief as a weegasm (or poogasm, accordingly)?

Naturally.

Where are you? We could arganise some welding lessons for a small fee….. Beer tokens, nice bottle of whisky…

That’s a bit drastic.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Zedsdead – Member

Where are you? We could arganise some wielding lessons for a small fee….. Beer tokens, nice bottle of whisky… ?!?

bigG
    Free Member

I only ever feel the unstoppable need to do it when I’ve got someone else’s shoes to do it in,,, especially if he’s some mo-fo that has noised me up in the petrol station that’s just unforgivable.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

lol

rockthreegozy – Member

Zedsdead – Member

Where are you? We could arganise some wielding lessons for a small fee….. Beer tokens, nice bottle of whisky…

?!?

wrong thread post lol

wrightyson
    Free Member

Our 5 yr old burst into the toilet with it already in hand only to find his sister occupying the seat! In his mind he’d obviously started and was past the point of no return so he did no more than piss all over her legs!! 😆

RealMan
    Free Member

Our 5 yr old burst into the toilet with it already in hand only to find his sister occupying the seat! In his mind he’d obviously started and was past the point of no return so he did no more than piss all over her legs!!

Remember this story. When they’re 15-17, tell all their friends.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Cruel but fair. That one’s definately coming out at a special birthday or similar ha ha!

jojoA1
    Free Member

Oi, Sharki! That’s my bathroom floor you’re putting in jeopardy! Quit dancing and get to the bog!!! Worse than my 14 year old *rolls eyes*

I had a valve/weeing incident during the puffer on Saturday night. Squatting in a bush carefully keeping my Chammy out of the way, I didn’t realise I was simultaneously releasing the bite valve of my camelbak and copiously soaking the pad of my tights with High 5 juice. Mmmmm, cold, damp and sticky. On reflection I should have just pissed myself, would have been more comfortable and at least warm for a bit…

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

hahahahahaha omg seriously all these are great, i laughed out loud and got told to be quiet from the boss 😉 lol

sharki
    Free Member

Jojo when i went to wash your tights earlier and i thought they tasted sweeter than usual.. 😕

Mate of mine had a d :wink:runken pee experience one night.

He woke up and went to his parents bedroom, open his mothers drawer and began peeing into it.

She woke and shouted. “Keith! WTF are you doing in my drawers?”
    He replied. “Mum! get the (insert swear word) out of the toilet, i’m having a pee.”

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

ok i will tell a story, when i was working in spain i shared my place with a guy from holland.

we went out and got absoluty wrecked!

he went home before me after i put him in a cab.

i got home to find him but naked on the bed pissing onto the ac unit haha

i took a pic and vid to show him the next day hahahaha.

loddrik
    Free Member

When I was about 3 I couldn’t open the bedroom door so I pissed in my dads shoes.

Didn’t go down too well I can tell you…

Also, when I was around 12 there was a lampost where we all used to hang around. It was metal and for some reason if you touched it you’d get an electric shock. We had a bet with one of the less bright amongst us (who didn’t know about the electric shock) that he couldn’t piss above his head to a mark on said lampost.

Believe me, I am still laughing at the outcome 25 years later!!! 😆

emsz
    Free Member

I tried one of those ‘she wee’ things once. Let’s just say it was a good job it was at home with a change of clothes available!!

clubber
    Free Member

I met the shewee creator. Absolutely adamant that it works and isn’t messy. Guess it takes practice then 😉

philconsequence
    Free Member

friend in school had two classic incidents that his parents took great delight in telling us…

1) came home drunk and stood at the bottom of the stairs and waved hi to his dad whilst urinating on the bottom 3 steps…

got told off and ushered upstairs to bed as grandparents staying over…

2) woke up a little later still needing to relieve himself so walked out of his room in a daze, took a left instead of walking down the landing and woke his granddad up by urinating on his head.

to this day i really dont understand how his parents punished him as they were very strict headteachers in their day jobs but he seemed to get off with no punishment that he would admit or we could work out!

sharki
    Free Member

I’ve heard of a poor experience of the shewee too.

She blamed it on the fact she’s had two kids.

Having met plenty of ladies mothers and non mothers, i can’t quite work out what she means, that can effect the performance of a shewee.

loddrik
    Free Member

Wifes had two kids and it’s exactly the same as it was before… 😕

emsz
    Free Member

There was side leakage! Me and some mates were going to use them at V in chemsford. We thought the boys loos would be less queuing. We queued at the ladies instead!

Given the state of the boys loos, just as well really

sharki
    Free Member

I know loddrik.

I’m confused by the notion too.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I was playing Xbox online for so long last night it started to hurt & I had to quit in the middle of a game!

Pieface

Drinking lots of coffee and water at work, then hold it for as long as you can creates a nice ‘rinsed’ feeling.

I guess you could call it faking a weegasm.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I had a go at coast eering with mates a few years ago. Never worn a wetsuit before and was worried about doing a wee in it. We walked single file for ages to the water and there was this pretty girl behind me. I was busting and getting desperate . I dropped behind and tried to release but potty training is really hard to over ride. It started to hurt. Eventually the warm flood began ; wee gasm indeed! No one noticed my warm wet footprints. An odd experience!

MrOvershoot

Years ago while working in Lambourn on a new factory, we had all visited the pub @ lunch & probably drunk more than we should.
    As I was at the top of a reasonably large zip up scaffold I thought sod it I can hold it in for a while!
    After about an hour my kidneys started to hurt with the pressure & sensing there was no way I could reach the toilets in time I popped my overalls enough to slip the lad down the top of the scaffold tube.

Oh my god it was such a relief, but the resulting pool on a bare concrete floor at the scaffold base was even more of a revelation 😮

Given the dilution ratio no one twigged and thought it must have been water in the tubes, well it was of sorts 😳

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Might be a good idea for me to stay out of this one… 😳

anokdale
    Free Member

Me thinks one or two of you are possibly on the wrong ‘hobby” website 😯

DrJ

Had an embarassing incident on a plane before Xmas. I got on the plane having decided not to have a piss just before, thinking we would soon be airborne. But there was a delay due to snow, and we had to wait over an hour in a queue for de-icing. The pressure was mounting to unbearable levels so in the end I got up and went to the front, with everyone watching. I said “I’m sorry but I really need to use the toilet” and the bitch said “go and sit down! you’re an adult, you can hold it, we’ll be taking off in a minute”, so I slunk back to my chair, but half an hour later we were still there and things were really getting to crisis so I went to the bogs at the back, and said “I’m sorry but I really really need to use the toilet, I’ll only be a minute”. This time, after some humming and hah’ing, she unlocked the door. Funny thing was, after all that pain and humiliation, I only needed to to do a little drizzle of a piss, not the great horse stream I expected.

thepurist

Too many to tell from my diving days – loads of guys with puddles appearing around their wetsuit boots (one still in the minibus!), some folks in drysuits casually using their P-valves while standing chatting to you on the boat… my worst one was when I had a blocked P-valve & only found out with about 90mins decompression left to do before surfacing. Ouch.

MrNutt
    Free Member

seriously?

sounds like you lot need to visit your GP, now just reeelax

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Premature release of the Wee valve..’ is closed to new replies.