Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posting pictures from Flickr ,I give up.
  • elma
    Free Member

Right i didn't realize that flickr have changed how you post pics.
    Can some one talk me through how to do it ,all i seem to be able to do is post up the pictures address which links back to the picture but does not show the pic in the advert.

So any help appreciated , i've tried searching for similar threads but cant find any.

Thanks Iain

simonralli2
    Free Member

Go to the webpage that your photo is on and click on "Share This"
    You need to click on Grab the HTML/BB code
    Click on the radio button for BB Code
    What I then do is right click on all that gubbins in the box, then do a copy
    Paste into here:

IMG_0009 by simon ralli, on Flickr

Easy!

elma
    Free Member

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos

CountZero

Yeah, tried that using my phone, like I always used to, and it never works. Started using photobucket, who actually have a neat, simple, uncomplicated solution that works every time. I almost get the impression that Flickr have deliberately made it difficult to post pics to stop people infringing their guidelines. Or maybe I'm just being cynical.

elma
    Free Member

Excellent thanks.

rOcKeTdOg

It's not difficult, its much simpler now than before, no more taxing than copy and pasting

swavis

I'm still stumped.

Will try again..

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

nope

swavis

Leo and Bruar by GavinBelton, on Flickr

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member
    stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

At last! Shame I've just lost my camera.

swavis

Yay, No need for [ /img] then?

kennyp
    Free Member

IMG_4676 by Kenneth Pollock, on Flickr

Aah, now I can post photos again. I was having the same problem. Thought it was just me being thick.

Drac

Swavis it has all the code there for you so no need for the IMG box.

You can also pick the size, it's incredibly simple it's almost like Flickr want you to share you pics and keep within their guidelines.

swavis

You can also pick the size, it's incredibly simple it's almost like Flickr want you to share you pics and keep within their guidelines.

Yeah, got it cracked now. Much much simpler than before. Cheers.

Another 😉

Spain Oct '09 066 by GavinBelton, on Flickr

beamers

_MG_9693 by Mark and Kirsty Beaman, on Flickr

So thats how you do it! I've been faffing about cutting and pasting bits of the code out and putting [/img ] around it since Flickr changed itself.

Cheers Simon.

swavis

I like the way the actual pic will link back to your photo on the Flickr site too, not just the links at the bottom.

Drac

beamers were you drunk when you took that pic or do you have one leg shorter than the other?

Haze

Aha, been struggling with this a lot lately!

Cheers 🙂

(apologies for small ring, mtb pedals etc.)

beamers

beamers were you drunk when you took that pic or do you have one leg shorter than the other?

Er, I think you need to put your glasses on old chap. If you look at the upright rides they are at 90 degrees to the bottom of the picture. The layout of the fairground makes the picture look squint. If I rotated it so that it looked level the upright rides would be at an angle.

I had partaken of a pint of Old Rosie, I was standing on a steep slope and it was pitch black. Not bad all in all.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Posting pictures from Flickr ,I give up.’ is closed to new replies.