Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Post ride nutrition – plus some ride pics from today
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Cappucino

With a truffle with so much rum in it, it would put you over the drink drive limit

Washed down with a cafe cortado 😀

It’s great when the tracks you hunt down on google earth turn out to be really ridable!

flatback
    Free Member

the more picks you take the more depressed i get that i dont live in a warmish/cafe culture society,i dont even like coffee, but i would drink/eat that one

simonralli2
    Free Member

It’s not necessarily all that out here. I’ve been pretty unhappy really and am looking forward to coming home in a few month’s time. That looked like a cracking ride yesterday in the Quantocks and to be honest I think I will have some much more enjoayble rides around Dartmoor and the like.

I really enjoy my rides out with Roper, but all the really good riding is up from Marbella onwards really. Maybe if I was based in Malaga it would be different, this was just a chilled ride with some fairly enjoyable new singletrack. It was just a local ride on my second bike as my Kona is at the shop getting new gear cables.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Post ride nutrition – plus some ride pics from today’ is closed to new replies.