Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Possibly the worst bike video ever
  • allankelly

Great music, but I don’t see the point of this really. Perhaps it’s just me. Posted on Facebook by Mogwai (the band). Cyclist is James Bowthorpe.

Thirty Century Man

Cheers, al.

GW
    Free Member

hmmm…

🙄

julianwilson
    Free Member

😆

yeah, rumbled!

atlaz
    Free Member

I quite like the original film. Doesn’t need to have a point other than making it look like quite an experience riding around places.

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

allankelly

I like that one!
    al.

tazzymtb

spokes- nice vid, If you look at that riders other stuff he seems to enjoy himself on many other types of riding as well, including rocky techy bits with a big boingy bike.
    So what we see, is a rider, who is a very good on a big bike, enjoying himself immensely on a nice scenic ride in the alps with a simple bike, maybe just to have a nice day out.

honestly, enjoying yourself riding a mountain bike and not taking yourself too seriously……..IT’LL NEVER CATCH ON 😀

Blower
    Free Member

well the op’s vid i liked,especially the music..normally turn off usual vids due to the naff music.but mogwai=awesome.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

Hmm, this doesn’t bode well for mogwai’s new album.

/sulks off to listen to young team

Blower
    Free Member

hmmm try rano pano their new single,i like it although a bit short.

young team- pure classic.

bassspine
    Free Member

this is fun destroy any video by putting benny hill’s theme tune on it. Or try to improve it

RealMan
    Free Member

That thirty century man video is proper good, cheers for that.

Kit
    Free Member

SpokesCycles vid must be making every STW nichemonger cream themselves:

Rigid, singlespeed, 29er, silly coffeepot thing, obscure foreign beer… all that was missing was the ridiculous Ed Oxley beard…

tazzymtb

spokes put it up as it’ been posted a couple of times on other threads and it makes him stamp his little feet and get a titty lip. He’ll grow up one day 😀

SpokesCycles
    Free Member

Bad rider on a bad bike.

It’s like STW the movie 😉

tazzymtb

if you look at his other stuff he’s probably a lot better than you, but don’t let that upset the massive anti 29er chip you have on your shoulder.

You should be careful though, carrying all that extra weight of such a grudge will give you a hunchback when you get older 😀

OmarLittle
    Free Member

i like the thirty century man video, looks a cracking place to ride too

yunki
    Free Member

thirty century man vid looks ace.. moody and evocative..

It would take a blockbuster action thriller loving phillistine to not take any joy from the scenery+music combination offered in the vid..

Must make an immediate effort to rekindle my love for Mogwai

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Coffee, beer, MTBs Alpine scenery – some nice techy riding – what’s not to like – OH – it’s on a 29er, that explains it !!

If you didn’t like that one – you’ll absolutely hate this:
    [video]http://vimeo.com/16295601[/video]

Stopadoodledoo
    Free Member

Coffee, beer, MTBs Alpine scenery – some nice techy riding – what’s not to like – OH – it’s on a 29er, that explains it !!

If you didn’t like that one – you’ll absolutely hate this:

If that’s what you have to do to be able to steer one of those barges round corners, I think I’ll stick to 26″ wheels

flamejob
    Free Member

If that’s what you have to do to be able to steer one of those barges round corners, I think I’ll stick to 26″ wheels

lol… exactly

‘look at me; I can endo around corners’

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Possibly the worst bike video ever’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM