Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 170 total)
  • Pootle
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

One of each? Surely they don’t have to run as a pair? Tractor up front, what ever has more tread on the rear.

MrNice
    Free Member

chipster – that tells me everything I need to know 😆 I have just found the box of tyres so I have a plan.

pook – the beast?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Beast on a poodle? My money would be on tater alley if I was a betting man.

Both a great fun though.

MrNice
    Free Member

Swapped rear tyre then watched it deflate. Removed tyre, extracted thorns, tried again with a new tube. And I have a functioning bike 😀

onzadog – I do like that typo correction. Has anyone tried a poodle as a traildog?

Pook

Helen – absoblimminlutely my pleasure 🙂

chipster

Many thanks everyone, for a great day out.

nbt

Pootlers by Notoriously Bad Typist, on Flickr

not many pics from today. Enough to remember a fab ride though. Cheers to everyone who turned up and made it a cracking day out

wittonweavers
    Free Member

I always fancy coming to one of these pootles and always, something crops up to stop me!

Looks great though – perfect weather for it too!

Anyone got a strava link from today?

simmy
    Free Member

Top ride Today, thanks to Chris for organising.

My Favourite bit was the descent just after that ^^^ photo was took, just a reet good laugh picking a line and having comedy fall overs

nbt

Not strava but this is the route we took

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/573087170

solarpowered
    Free Member

Cracking day!!!! Thank you every one! x

Big-Pete
    Free Member

Cheers, great ride. I did go to the boozer but it was empty, errr wrong pub then 🙄

Pete
    Fat bike

h4muf
    Free Member

Great stuff! Probably my favourite pootle!
    Big thanks to Pook and NBT for looking after us!Got some pics to come.

Lee,Tranny Bandit.

chambord
    Free Member

Had a great day out on my maiden pootle. Thanks to those who organised it :). Nice to meet some people from here and I’m sure we’ll meet again – will definitely attend the next one.

steel4real
    Free Member

A good ride out today thank you all, myself (Ragley BPX) & Jacqui (Canyon Nerve 29er) enjoyed it.

Apologies for not seeing you in the pub at the end but we prefer coffee & cake 😉

anorak

Thank you all for making me feel welcome, cracking day, Caz

momo

Was a fun day, thanks for organising, was nice to put a few faces to names.

Matt (blur 4x)

slowoldgit
    Free Member

So who brought the digger, and who was on the tandem?

theonlywayisup
    Free Member

Thanks Pook for organising that ride. Sorry I had to cut it short at Cut Throat Bridge.

hora
    Free Member

Thanks Pook for organising the ride. I enjoyed myself. Those two **** in the white jackets on hope X looked like they hated life!

Thanks to Phil. I’ve just bought a new watch 8)

I still want your car- sell it to me one ..day/first dibs 🙂

nbt

h4muf’s the digger driver, Richpips and Minipips were on the tandem (they rode out and rode home again afterwards)

dawson

Thanks to Chris and Jules for leading – ace pootle!

Lockerbrook and WLT were great today!

Dawson
    (Grey Latitude)

solarpowered
    Free Member

Love Tubs – Member
    My lad’s chomping at the bit to join in – I can always take a short cut if need be….I’ve promised him his first ‘beer’ if he makes it round.
    Big day.

Did you guys split at the top of the roman road? If so, Master Love Tublette did amazing!! I was watching him climb up the roman road & he’s a natural!

Pook

Yeah he was pretty darn good. Shame he didn’t get to embarrass us elsewhere too.

It was real pleasure to lead that pootle today. Lovely day out, also, £64.90 in the pot you generous souls. I’ll get that paid in sharpish.

Jules, could you email me those photos?

richpips
    Free Member

Love Tubs – Member
    My lad’s chomping at the bit to join in – I can always take a short cut if need be….I’ve promised him his first ‘beer’ if he makes it round.
    Big day.

Did you guys split at the top of the roman road? If so, Master Love Tublette did amazing!! I was watching him climb up the roman road & he’s a natural! [/quote]

Tom was looking out for Alex.

Tom says if you both fancy a ride some time to give us a shout. 🙂

nbt

I’ve uploaded them at full resolution so you should be able to download them.

LoveTubs
    Free Member

Pootle-People,

Thanks for supporting Master Love Tublette (he loves that BTW) albeit for just a ‘stolen-kiss’ of moment. He learned loads today and has is ‘mustard; to commence his winter turbo programme ready to burst back on the ‘Pootle Circuit’ when he has larger wheels. It was a tough call to depart; a tear filled the corner of my eye as I watched you all riding off into the warmth of the day (Ha).

Great to see a few faces from the last one, so looking forward to next one – Xmas day?

Jules, Chris.. thanks for your efforts – you can defo put me down for x3 donations next as we missed the pot today.

RichPips: That would be great if the lads could hook-up for a ride. I think Alex was little ‘star-struck’ by Tom as I’ve not stopped going on about Tom making short work of everything on his cross rig last time.

I was so looking fwd to seeing the tandem in action myself.

Cheers all.

MartynS

Great riding, great weather, great company.

Lovely day everyone, a fab Sunday roast and some beers have rounded the day off nicely.

Martyn
    (Black pivot)

Pook

I’m enjoying with F1 (no spoilers) and red wine.

Cracking day. Left the pootle, got home, took the bike off the car and went straight to the park with my lad and wife, then home, shower, tea, played with my lad for an hour then sat down for the race.

Brilliant. I’ll have a look at the videos in a bit. Might even edit them between being a dad and campaigning for rushup edge!

benjii19
    Free Member

Did you enjoy the sip of my beer, Chris?

Whilst campaigning have a grumble at the travesty at the top of Wlt. That path used to be fun!

I’ll attempt to make the next one.

Pook

Ben – the top of WLT is a footpath, an undesignated one at that. We, as MTBers have no say over it’s use. However, i have it on good authority that there’s been some sympathetic work done. Yes, it looks a mess now, but give it time. (and PM me for more details)

And yes, your beer was nice thanks. You should have been on the pootle though.

richpips
    Free Member

Thanks for supporting Master Love Tublette (he loves that BTW) albeit for just a ‘stolen-kiss’ of moment. He learned loads today and has is ‘mustard; to commence his winter turbo programme ready to burst back on the ‘Pootle Circuit’ when he has larger wheels. It was a tough call to depart; a tear filled the corner of my eye as I watched you all riding off into the warmth of the day (Ha).

I remember Tom’s first outing with the Peak massive a couple of years back. I recall we went home early too. There’s a great picture somewhere of crazy-legs pushing me, whilst I push my boy. 😉

As for tandem action, the highlight was a slow speed uphill comedy crash that nearly disabled a number of people far in excess of the occupants of said vehicle.

timc
    Free Member

Great ride yesterday, thanks for organising! good to see a couple of old faces & many new ones!

Anymore photos to go up?

nbt
    Pook

I have made a start on the video.

pierrestozza
    Free Member

Just a quick thank you to Chris (congratulations) and Joules,
    i really enjoyed myself. it was my first pootle, and im now looking forward to the next.
    whilst blowing out of my @r$e, i managed to have a good natter with several pootliers, a great bunch of lads and lasses.
    cheers
    Pete – black and white superlight.
    purple and black top, blue helmet (that i got before hora!)

h4muf
    Free Member

Pook

Nice one Lee. Who’s that group heading off down the crap run?

h4muf
    Free Member

No idea, some renegades.

Pook

I’ve done the video but vimeo won’t let me host it cos of the music i’ve used. Can anyone help?

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 170 total)

The topic ‘Pootle’ is closed to new replies.