Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Police Officer critical- hope he pulls through
  • cheese@4p

Tragic, I hope he makes it.

hora
    Free Member

Me to.

xcgb
    Free Member

Jeez if cops with fluorescents on get hit, makes you wonder if its a good idea to ride on the roads at all

maybe some publicity that this is getting this will help awareness?…….

project
    Free Member

The driver will probably be uninsured or a drink driver with no licence, why is he going to stop, he has already broke serious laws, so hitting a cyclist isnt going to bother him sadly.

Hopefully they will catch the driver, and send him to south africa for persecution.

hora
    Free Member

Jeez if cops with fluorescents on get hit, makes you wonder if its a good idea to ride on the roads at all

Why I stopped riding in a morning. Its just not worth it in winter.

mintimperial

Terrible. Reading that article makes me wonder… he must have made a lot of enemies during his time as ‘RoboCop’, and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that one of them decided to exact revenge using a motor instead of a more traditional weapon. Probably the safest and easiest way to off someone, isn’t it?

I hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery, and hope they catch the **** who did it too.

sok

The guy’s amazing. I’ve done a few spin classes with him, his enthusiasm and fitness is legendary. My bro used to work for the police in Mansfield and apparently he’d be on his bike, chasing suspects in cars and giving commentary on the radio at the same time.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Had some of you read the article you would have noted that he was not in uniform at the time so I doubt it was anyone out to get him.

Hope he, like anyone else fighting for their life, pulls through.

woody2000

I hope he’s ok. His CV sounds like the script for Hot Fuzz though!

coffeeking
    Free Member

Had some of you read the article you would have noted that he was not in uniform at the time so I doubt it was anyone out to get him.

Not sure why you assume no-one read it, people are able to recognise people in different clothes. Wacky idea, I know.

hora
    Free Member

he’d be on his bike, chasing suspects in cars and giving commentary on the radio at the same time.

😯

matt_outandabout

🙁

MoreCashThanDash

Knowing of this guys reputation and the area/people where he works, my initial reaction was that this may not just be a “normal” hit and run.

Hope he pulls through and returns to work

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Police Officer critical- hope he pulls through’ is closed to new replies.