Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)
  • Plebgate, the rulers strike back!
  • druidh
    Free Member

I bet the CCTV footage now been shown was actually re-shot recently with actors in place of the policemen.

After all, if they can fake the moon landings then this should be a dawdle.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Difficult one this for right wingers. Not sure whether to masturbate or flagellate.

druidh
    Free Member

As if the two were mutually exclusive

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Either way you look at it, I’d be annoyed if I’d had a barney with someone at work and got, in effect sacked, because his mate backed him up as a witness even though he wasn’t there.

Sancho
    Free Member

I cant believe it.
    The police lying and making up stories to back up their lies.
    leaking false information to the press with more lies and false witnesses the police chiefs critising MPs, allegedly with their own agenda, its surely not happening in the UK
    oh wait a minute, why am I surprised this is how the police operate day to day
    no wonder they have no respect from anyone anymore

Junkyard
    Free Member

I bet the CCTV footage now been shown was actually re-shot recently with actors in place of the policemen.

After all, if they can fake the moon landings then this should be a dawdle.
    THIS

or some members of the police lied in order to fuel their own political agenda as the CCTV looks most unlike their account.

Not quite sure i can go as far as feel sorry for a Tory though but it looks like he has been wronged and seriously so by the plod.

Sancho
    Free Member

never mind it being against a Tory, this is the police force looking to get MP’s sacked to suit their own political agenda, all the idiots who were involved in this including the federation berks who lied about the constituency meeting should be jailed.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

This does kind of make the issue of whether the word “pleb” was used insignificant, as the police now seem to be fabricating witness statements against politicians.

hora
    Free Member

I saw a different angle on the Despatches prog. Journalists artistic/creative licence and reporting yet again.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

this is the police force looking to get MP’s sacked to suit their own political agenda

It does rather look like it. The police should have no political agenda, IMO.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

G4S shares are looking tike a hot tip for the mornings trading 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

I look fwd to you being as impartial on a lefty bashing thread Cpt oh sod it I will aim high and go for wendyball 😉

matt_outandabout

crankboy
    Free Member

Who would believe it the police federation and the met more dishonest than a Tory MP .

ctk
    Free Member

Why didn’t Mitchell own up to what he said in the first place?

The Tories and the met not getting on is surely a good thing.

Stoner
    Free Member

Mr Mitchell said he would never use the words which he was accused of using

Well I never found that too hard to believe. He’s just to oiky to know the proper meaning of the word 😉

big_n_daft
    Free Member

It makes you wonder why the Met didn’t quickly state the copy of the alleged police log was false, and that the alleged witness statement differed from the actual log/ officer statements

I think this is going to hit quite a few in the Met

The Fed etc are not looking good either, and some people in his own party are probably ducking for cover as well

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

It does rather look like it. The police should have no political agenda,

I agree, sadly the tories dont..

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/police/police-crime-commissioners/

mt
    Free Member

Lying dishonest police officers in collusion with a dishonest press. The police got away with in Leveson and they think the can carry on leaking info. This time for there own agenda at least rather than money. Either way it shows a level of dishonesty that is condoned within the met (and other forces) at senior level, why should the gate jockeys at number 10 be different. All they had to do was open the gate for the tory bloke on a bike, whats so difficult about that? Were they anti tory or anti bike? What stupid mess.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

The Eton Mess always look for scapegoats when in trouble.Were all just gags to them.

monkeycmonkeydo
    Free Member

Sorry FAGS that is

duckman

deadlydarcy – Member
    Difficult one this for right wingers. Not sure whether to masturbate or flagellate.

Posted 11 hours ago # Report-Post

Knock yourself out DD,it’s xmas,go for both.

PS; How ’bout them Munstermen? 😉

hora
    Free Member

This is what I don’t understand. The press officer taped the meeting with the Police Federation reps. The Fed rep admitted to Despatches that one element was talked about in the meeting (agreed) but then the Despatches reporter didn’t give the whole context/or rest of the interview and selectively added himself (not a recording) more information to give the impression that it was also said by the federation at the meeting.

The CCTV clearly shows 3-4 blurred out members of the public at the top of the picture at the edge of the security gate but Despatches kept on saying ‘there aren’t crowds of people around the gate’. No but there was a group with 1-2 people walking past.

Too many inconsistencies and finally who do I trust? A Politicians word or a Police officers? We all know the former are known for truth.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Knock yourself out DD,it’s xmas,go for both.

Oh don’t you worry, it’s a regular activity for me.

Stoner
    Free Member

welcome to fatherhood DD 😉

big_n_daft
    Free Member

but then the Despatches reporter then added a falsehood to put a negative spin to the determinant of the Police Federation

did you watch the same program?

police fed in the meeting “thank you for your candor”

police fed to press outside “he refused to confirm what he said”

police fed when confronted with the tape, no answer

refresh your memory here

Mitchell CCTV: Cop Conspiracy

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Catholicism ensured both activities featured regularly for years Stoner. 😛

michaelbowden

Interesting that Binners and Co from earlier in the thread have all gone quiet?? 😳

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

The CCTV clearly shows 3-4 blurred out members of the public at the top of the picture at the edge of the security gate but Despatches kept on saying ‘there aren’t crowds of people around the gate’. No but there was a group with 1-2 people walking past.

I think this was pointed to show that both the police statement and witness statement were inconsistent in exactly the same way, as they both mentioned a “crowd of people”.

mcboo
    Free Member

Heres the Channel 4 report.

http://www.channel4.com/news/andrew-mitchell-plebgate-police-cctv-downing-street

Coppers stitching up a cabinet minister because they arent happy with changes to police pay and conditions. Lets have the buggers in court.

martinhutch

Good work by Michael Crick on that one.

Andrew Mitchell may be an a-hole, but no excuse for the police making stuff up to oust him.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

There seems to be very little concern hereabouts that a breach has opened in the body politic of the nation.

We are now living in a country where a police conspiracy has been uncovered against the government of the day.

Is nobody else worried about this, or is it just me?

Stoner
    Free Member

a police conspiracy has been uncovered against the government of the day.

Id class it more as a spiteful shit-stir by the policeman’s union that has backfired on them. Its not “The Police”, it’s not even “The Met”, it’s a Union having a pot shot at a government they dont like.

Not really of “coup” proportions though.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Something amiss here.

Is there not the possibility that “the police officer” witness and “member of the public” witness are, in fact, one and the same?

Which would indicate that it was actually an undercover officer, and that he/she has strangely been represented as being a witness in both camps.

So, Police keen to protect
    a)the identity of an undercover operative and
    b)the fact that they have undercover cops looking like the public milling around Number 10 and beyond?

Just a thought.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

It would be interesting to hear what the ‘nephew’, should they exist in real life, has to say.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Id class it more as a spiteful shit-stir by the policeman’s union

Said like a true oppressor of the plebs 😉

Not sure how much they were involved in this initially and they may well have bene hoodwinked by those there

Was there any actual proof that the CCTV was from that actual day?
    Was it not provided by the govt?

Probably just being a bit conspiracist now but it would be funny of both were fake

druidh
    Free Member

When I made that comment earlier in the thread I was actually joking…..

binners

It’s an interesting one this. Politicians (the party in power at least) always fiercely defend the police, almost without question!

Now that one of their own has now found themselves on the receiving end of a somewhat liberal interpretation of ‘the facts’ from a police source, I wonder if it’ll lead to them being a bit more stringent about ‘evidence’ put before them, and the constant police demands for more powers?

It’s ironic that this is coming out on the same day that the Hillsborough inquests could be quashed

Junkyard
    Free Member

i know you were but i think i may be going all kaeasae on this 😯

Scurries of to You Tube

kimbers

Now that one of their own has now found themselves on the receiving end of a somewhat liberal interpretation of ‘the facts’ from a police source, I wonder if it’ll lead to them being a bit more stringent about ‘evidence’ put before them, and the constant police demands for more powers?

i really, really doubt it

just wait till g4s take over diplomatic protection duties, even the torries would be hesitant about that?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)

The topic ‘Plebgate, the rulers strike back!’ is closed to new replies.