• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by br.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Please let there be an assassin in the audience
  • jimster01

If only….

hammyuk
    Free Member

Here – catch this……..

Pigface
    Free Member

They both are that weird orange colour 😯

Weirdly they have both married foreigners and both tell a lot of lies

thegreatape
    Free Member

If there’s one thing we can learn from this, it’s not to trust people whose mouths came from a cartoon.

jimster01

I still don’t understand how people believe Farage’s drivel…

And how can he be anti-europe when he’s an MEP??

jimster01

Weirdly they have both married foreigners and both tell a lot of lies

They’re politicians, couldn’t lie straight in bed!!

jimmy

And how can he be anti-europe when he’s an MEP??

Because he sees it for what it is?

Also, he’s an idiot.

fasthaggis

P-Jay
    Free Member

I knew what the pic would be before I even opened the thread ha ha.

I really don’t understand Trump, he’s a sort of political troll. Katie Hopkins with a slogan – makes a lot of obviously inflammatory statements, gets huge publicity etc – but all the time going backwards in the polls and his own party are trying to ditch him to slide in a new candidate far, far too late to think they could win the white house just to stem their loses in the senate.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I don’t want to see any politician shot.

What I do want to see is the veil to slip, for the public at large to see behind the Farage façade and to learn what these people actually stand for, without allowing themselves to be mollified by the press.

That would be far, far more effective than creating a pair of right-wing martyrs.

nickc

why does Trump always wear that expression? He looks like he needs to have a urgent shit

jimfrandisco
    Free Member

i’d love to be able to agree with PJM1974 about the veil slipping – unfortunately though i think the supporters of these two nasty bits of work are well aware what they actually stand for and are in support of that nasty, bigoted ideology…they’re just happy that they get to hide it behind ‘politics’

br
    Free Member

I don’t want to see any politician shot.

What I do want to see is the veil to slip, for the public at large to see behind the Farage façade and to learn what these people actually stand for, without allowing themselves to be mollified by the press.

That would be far, far more effective than creating a pair of right-wing martyrs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dead_Zone_(film)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Please let there be an assassin in the audience’ is closed to new replies.