Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Playstation move
  • organic355
    Free Member

Is awesome!!

After a few teething troubles getting it set up right, it's great, been playing sports champions and didn't realise you could actually work up a sweat doing archery!!

organic355
    Free Member

I actually have sore arms from the archery this morning!!

thatscold
    Free Member

I've got a PS3 but I don't get much chance to use it. I quite like the sound of the Move though. Do I just need the starter kit, or will I need additional controllers?

mrmuddybum
    Free Member

Only ‘need’ the starter kit, if you dont have the PS Eye already. You only get one Move controller, which is enough for all the games at the moment, although some of them can use two if you have them. The gladiator and archery games will be better with two controllers, but are ok with just one.

organic355
    Free Member

I got the starter pack and an extra controller, the archery seems much more ‘natural’ with 2 controllers. There is also a navigation controller for the FPS games that are coming out like Killzone 3, but apparently you can still use your old controller for this.

I traded in 5 old games so it all wasnt that expensive in the end. Just been playing with the eyeppet and can se how it would be great if you had kids!

steviegil
    Free Member

I have been looking at buying this, so im glad to hear its quite good 🙂

organic355
    Free Member

I will just add that my experience were based on playing sports champions. I just tried a few of the demos on the demo disk and they werent that great., but I think I screwed up my eyesight settings trying out “eyepet”.

Couldnt get the “start the party” demo to work at all. 🙁 controller was all over the place, but perhaps I didnt have the lighting right.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Playstation move’ is closed to new replies.