Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Places to eat Rossendale area?
  • smell_it
    Free Member

Had to move into a flat I usually rent out in Haslingden, whilst having some work done to my normal abode. It's been close to a decade since I lived out here, so only really head out this way to go biking and it seems to have changed a fair bit. Anyhow I'm looking for a place to entertain a lass this weekend with some tucker and booze, the more impressive the better I am hoping for a good night 😯

chorlton
    Free Member

Nila in Rawtenstall is always a safe bet if you like Indian. Marios Italian place is ok. There was a place on the right hand side as you drive out of Haslingdon towards Accrington that was good as well. Forget its name. Verandos or somthing.

montylikesbeer

2nd mario's in bacup, hargreves arms for a great steak and indian cottage for a cracking ruby.

also nino's take away pizza in hasligden hmmmmmm

smell_it
    Free Member

cheers guys, I wondered about mario's when I rode past it yesterday, I'll give it a go. I'm thinking take out may not be the most impressive first date 😉

LordSummerisle
    Free Member

3rded for Marios

big_n_daft
    Free Member

impressive? Ramson's in Ramsbottom

Posh pub? The White Horse Helmshore looks OK

Thai? Spice Garden Ramsbottom

montylikesbeer

mario's is a local type place, simple well cooked food

smell_it
    Free Member

Ah, Ramsons looks more the deal, can't find a website for the white horse. I've got my old fella coming up next week, so might try out Mario's with him (I'm looking for very different endings to the nights!)

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

casa tapas in rawtenstall is brill ! good food and guitar players @ weekends .if you go for the thai option in rammy the buddha lounge is better food than spice garden.

ScottChegg
    Free Member

Nino's in Rawtenstall is worth avoiding. Huge wait for food and if someone more important comes in, they may ask you to leave.

Nino's takeaway Pizza is recommended, though. The Dining Room in Rawtensatll is good, and I'll second Ramsons.

rossendalelemming
    Free Member

I thought The Dining Room had shut down / moved.

+1 for Mario's (he's my neighbour so i better support him)

RustyNissanPrairie

The Lounge in Ramsbottom is good and owned by The Dining Room people, Nutters over in Norden, White Horse good, Ramsons-good food but the guy is a complete arse, okay though if he dosnt come over mithering and teaching you how to drink coffee, and dont ask for normal table salt apprently. Didnt have much joy at Mario's, it was better when unhinged Reeko and his dad had it as The Magnet

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Places to eat Rossendale area?’ is closed to new replies.