• This topic has 46 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • PIF comes to Singletrackworld (Pay It Forward)
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Cool, drop me an email, and we’ll get it sorted. Should only be maybe 2 quid for postage?.

Cougar

Should probably go in the DE thread but,

Just to let you know, I gave the razor its inaugural outing last night, with a randomly chosen Derby blade. Took my time, seems to have done a great job and I didn’t die. It’s light years ahead of my crappy plastic Wilkinson Sword thing which I’ve now consigned to the bin. Made short work of a week’s growth that would’ve clogged the multiblade to hell.

So, nice one, thank you both again.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Neat thread. Hmm, what can I contribute…..

flyingmonkeycorps

Bit of a long shot… I have a set of wheels from a MKII Golf, not sure on sizes but I can check if anyone’s interested: not the originals, some cheapy alloys, all with goodish (I think, they’ve been in a shed for a while) tyres.

Only trouble is one has a split from hitting a rock. Still holds air, but it’ll need repairing.

Free to a good home, picked up from near Hull.

timbur
    Free Member

Great thread!
    I’ve got a long skinny Mercedes roof box going for free. It’s not got a lock and leaks but all could be easily sorted. Aero roof bar fittings unless you want to drill it for square ones.
    East Sussex based near Lewes.
    Best to email as I’m only dip in occasionally.
    Tim

sweepy
    Free Member

Petrol strimmer, generally needs a new plug and fuel before it will start each year and never hugely reliable. Then when it does work it vibrates so much you lose all feeling in your arms.
    Ive given up and upgraded, prob not worth posting but if you are near Aviemore or inverness and you need one its yours.

tthew

You know this thread about making a home made GPS thing with a mobile phone?
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/home-made-gps-with-mapping-and-tracking
    Anyone want a waterproof 3.5 inch Sony Android phone to try it? It’s pretty poor as a smartphone, but might be just the job for this application.

e-mail in profile.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘PIF comes to Singletrackworld (Pay It Forward)’ is closed to new replies.