Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Phrases/terms that elevate the temperature of your urine.
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

It is new, but it’s all the herbal girlie tea that has forced us to have a word which means (to me) really strong tea with not much milk and a high likelihood of sugar.

Little bags or muslin parcels on strings have forced us to these desperate measures…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jon Taylor – Member
    Black tea = tea without milk.
    White tea = poncy tea, like green tea but not.
    Builder’s tea = black tea with milk.

Simples

You missed one…..

A friend of mine, an old India hand of a RE officer who is so unreconstructed that he has two dogs, Friday and Crusoe, has another tea caddy. It is labelled “Lesbian tea” and contains anything of the herbal infusion format of tea.

He has three daughters, and I had a narrow escape from marrying in to the family! Still friends, though….

moose
    Free Member

Julie Andrews, Whoopi Goldberg, Mother Teresa and NATO. Only ways of describing Tea.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Politicians banging on about “hard working families”. Like they actually give a shit.

“A member of the public” doesn’t annoy me as such but always feels like a very clumsy expression.

nealglover
    Free Member

At a bar with an espresso machine there should only be a choice of 1) espresso/cafe/cafe solo.
    2) Machiato/cortado/noisette
    3) Capuccino
    4) cafe au lait/con leche

But they can’t offer a caffe latte ?

Why can we order coffee with hot milk in French or Spanish, but not in Italian ?

“Latte” is just a shortened version (and the same drink) as the Italian “Caffe Latte”

Other than the fact I don’t really like them, I can’t see any issue with the name at all.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Boils my piss is a twatty phrase of the highest order.

Have we had that yet?

sirromj

Those suffering from a superiority complex who assume forthcoming gratitude by finishing their speech with “you’re welcome”.

And animated *** gifs.

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Phrases/terms that elevate the temperature of your urine.’ is closed to new replies.