Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PCB Pan cake brakes Brought and tried out :—- )))))))
  • silentburd
    Free Member

Hi Picked up the PCB's front and rear last week, fitted them on friday and tested them on Saturday, one word " unbelievable" best brakes by a cross country mile no sticking no rubbing, and this was a day where it was boggy and Sh@tty as hell,the control is outstanding so much more feel on delivering controlled pressure ie the right amount at the right time 😀 … PCB's 5 Stars all day long..regards al 😀 😀 😀

{Edited to remove possible Ad link – Mod}

clubber
    Free Member

Really THAT good? What other brakes are you comparing to?

pitduck
    Free Member

is this an advert 😐

silentburd
    Free Member

hope – Juicy- HaysStroke- as i have had Hope and JUicy in the past, hope this helps regards al

IA

I would expect ANY brand new brakes to have no sticking or rubbing. Infact any newly fitted brakes, even if older.

tails
    Free Member

**** Off

Jamie
    Free Member

is this an advert

I vote yay.

**** Off

Although I am not confident enough in that assertion to resort to the above 8)

clubber
    Free Member

Hmmm first post… Does read like an ad…

silentburd
    Free Member

sorry for upsetting some of you never been on a forum before first time will leave shop off sorry regards al

Brother_Will
    Free Member

It would be a really crappy ad without a link to the bromley bikes website where incidentally those brakes are not advertised

Jamie
    Free Member

Well….they look shite if that helps 😉

silentburd
    Free Member

sounds to me that you give an opinion on here and you think there would be good questions to answer with decent bikers on here, instead the exact opposite.. full of egos (what a waist for time putting what i tried out)..

Jamie
    Free Member

silentburd – Member
    sounds to me that you give an opinion on here and you think there would be good questions to answer with decent bikers on here, instead the exact opposite.. full of egos (what a waist for time putting what i tried out)..

You came on STW with a first post which read like an advert. Get off your high horse and realise that and we can all move on.

silentburd
    Free Member

yeah your right

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Come on ladies put your handbags down.

br
    Free Member

silentburd – ignore them, what do they weigh?

Jamie
    Free Member

silentburd – ignore them, what do they weigh?

Clicky then scroll down a fraction.

njee20
    Free Member

Alloy rotor bolts as standard, hmm, maybe I should do that. Not that light though really, although they are good value.

Shame the impartial review (as opposed to this thread!) isn't too complimentary!

flyingfox
    Free Member

We had been waiting for them from Zyro (the distributor) forever. Sick of getting treated like that. Concept good and looked an option but backup may well be sadly lacking from previous experience.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

when your first ever post is starting a thread plugging a product immediately after youve joined the forum, its not excessively cynical to suspect youve joined in just order to post and hawk a product. It wouldnt be the first time on here or on other forums.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

wgaf?

Reluctant
    Free Member

I back-ordered a pair of PCBs back in jan or feb – by may, I'd got fed up waiting and bought some Formula RXs. No regrets there, the RX is a great brake – but I still want to know what the PCB is like, may buy some ofr the other bike. Where's the "impartial review" that someone ^^^up there refered to?

njee20
    Free Member

The one on MTBR that got linked to, it basically said they're crap, although it was on a dirt jump bike. Arguably as they have little call for brakes that's even worse!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PCB Pan cake brakes Brought and tried out :—- )))))))’ is closed to new replies.