Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Passport delivery by TNT
  • DrJ

Just applied for a new passport. Applied online on Saturday, posted my old passport back on Sunday and it arrived at the Pasport Office on Tuesday. PO sent my new passport to me on Friday, so I was well impressed. Fast forward to now. According to the minimal information on the tracking site, the passport was due for delivery today and was picked up by the driver at 07.30. I was home waiting all day. Nothing. JUst checked on the tracking site and it says “Unable to deliver” with a photo of a black square. Of course stuff happens, maybe the driver had too many stops and ran out of time, but the pure mendacious dishonesty of pretending he’d tried to deliver something when he did absolutely freakin nothing of the sort really pisses me off.

Looking at reviews on Trustpilot it seems that this is par for the course. Amazon, Hermes, Yodel, every delivery service manages to bring me stuff, but when its sonething important and not some cheap Chinese tat from the internet, the PO uses TNT. I can only assume it’s owned by a Tory donor.

welshfarmer

You should try living out in the sticks. I would say that we get this on 8 out of ten deliveries. However, I was talking to one of the drivers the other day and he says there is no provision for them to tell the system that they were unable to deliver due to time/weather/breakdown etc so they are left with either “unable to deliver” blank screen! or the far worse in my book “unable to find property”, which really gets my goat. It will be there tomorrow. Don’t fret

revs1972
    Free Member

Or parcel was refused !

Waiting for a delivery today, got a call from retailer asking if I wanted it as the delivery had been refused. Go on to DPD website and it’s showing a photo of somewhere I don’t recognise. Retailer chased it up and they have gone to an address which sounds nothing like mine what so ever. Surely the driver would have looked at the package and saw that the address didn’t match where H325mdl was ? .

globalti
    Free Member

Yodel was good last week because our new address is hard to find and there were no builders at the site so Mrs GTi and I sat in the car at the free broadband box, tracked the van and stopped it as they passed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Passport delivery by TNT’ is closed to new replies.