Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Passed my driving test
  • sambob
    Free Member

Passed first time with two minors 😀 Anyone near Buxton, I’d highly recommend Kev Townsend. Very patient if you don’t get something right, but still makes sure all the minor details are covered. I see many bike trips on the horizon…

lasty
    Free Member

Great !!

“Now learn to drive… ”

A pearl of wisdom passed on from my old man. 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

I dare you to drive here now … 😆

… the great bureaucrats’ innovation.

Popocatapetl

Well done Sam! are you going to the Steel city DH on Saturday?

glupton1976
    Free Member

People will tell you that you only learn to drive after you pass your test. I would say that you only learn to drive badly after you pass your test. Keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll have a long and safe motoring career.

chewkw
    Free Member

Then get a Sat Nav …

TheBrick
    Free Member

I don’t know why people cite the magic round about as a complicated item to drive around, its just a few mini roundabouts.

sambob
    Free Member

Might do Ady, you going? Need to be back by 6 for work but will also depend on the weather.
    Magic roundabout looks alright as long as you know where you’re going before you get there.

singlespeedstu

Well done Sam.

No go and try a few handbrake turns in your dads car. 🙂

sambob
    Free Member

Not gonna happen I’m afraid, I’d hit something even if I was in an empty car park! Feel very lucky to be able to drive our Golf Estate though 8)

Popocatapetl

Yes, i’m going Sam. watching race, followed by spot of riding, then Curry and beers in Sheffield. 😀

samuri
    Free Member

The magic roundabout is easy. You just floor it. Everyone else will stop. That’s what’s magic about it.

sambob
    Free Member

Sounds like a good plan to me. Might be there, unlikely though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Passed my driving test’ is closed to new replies.