Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Padded short of choice
  • UrbanHiker
    Free Member

What’s the current favourites. Anyone know anywhere doing nice ones cheap at the moment?

sambob
    Free Member

I love my Funkier bibs, very very comfy.

kayak23

Just picked up a pair in the Lidl Thursday cycle thing (No I didn’t need a time machine)
    They are on the thinner side but I’m hoping that’ll be better than my normal Enduro ones.

It’s a very personal thing which are best to be honest.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Altura Progels are my choice. Good fit, good comfort, good price.

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

Do the Progels feel like they have longevity? I’m assuming the gel would make the pads last a long time.

The reason I’m in the market is the pads in my current ones have squashed down to pretty much nothing. Been using them for a year or so.

orangeboy
    Free Member

Lusso pro gel for me been my fav short for all but hottest days as they seem thicker than some others

onewheelgood

Endura FS260 or MT500. Comfy and tough.

gonzy
    Free Member

i have a pair of oakley baggies that have a fixed padded short inside….had them for years and love them to bits but due to the added podge i now carry they are a bit of a tight fit….also have a pair of endura mt500 baggies…these are as good as the oakleys but with more pockets and the liner is removable but the plastic popper studs on the liner short are a bit PITA…also have two pairs of mt500 padded shorts and a pair of EVS padded shorts that have removable pads for the hips and a permanent pad for the base of the spine…i use this pair when i’m on the dh bike….would highly recommend them all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Padded short of choice’ is closed to new replies.