Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • Own up. Who set up a Twitter feed in my user name?
  • yunki
    Free Member

That’s pretty disturbing! ❗

Bregante +1

matt_outandabout

Bregante +1

Stoner
    Free Member

that’s properly weird.

Junkyard
    Free Member

WHat he said your posts and threads are very enjoyable and something I look forward to.

Dont be deterred from posting on here due to this as I for one would miss your posts, unlike the coach 😛

davosaurusrex

Wow. Whoever is behind it is properly bitter and twisted. Best not leave any fava beans or chianti in the fridge!

Teetosugars
    Free Member

If it was/ is Fred, then he’ll be spaffing his little pants over all the attention..
    Then, like normal, he’ll just go back to arguing with TeeJ on Facebook.

donald
    Free Member

McMoonter – you’re one of the good guys – hope Facebook can give you a hint who set that up – it’s a bit weird.

GrahamS

seems to be someone that thinks you are a bit of a show off for “flaunting” your wood and fiefdom.

He owns Fife, not fief FFS

Stoner
    Free Member

he’ll just go back to arguing with TeeJ on Facebook

joking, right?

Junkyard
    Free Member

not he dislikes them both massively so he always says think like this on threads about stuff like this.

moose
    Free Member

What a sad little cretin.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Someone once set up a Facebook group in celebration of me. I thought it was pretty sad (funny sad) that someone who had never met me would think that I’d be bothered if they judged me. I suggest you take the same approach, fart in their general direction and dont give it another thought.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Woah, dude, that sucks. 😯

teasel
    Free Member

Just chiming in on the woah, dude!… You have to be one of the least offensive users of this site. I mean, at a push it’d be understandable with some of the more pissy members – at a push – but not from MMs contributions.

Methinks someone has a small amount of wood…

teasel
    Free Member

I’ll also add that the internet, much like driving a car, seems to bring out the worst (and weirdest) of human nature. I thought I knew a guy reasonably well until a little internet “accident” revealed a disturbingly two-faced shady aspect to their character which slowly unravelled some very weird shit.

Tread carefully…

PePPeR

Your threads have given me inspiration and encouragement, please don’t let it put you off contributing here in the future!

chewkw
    Free Member

OP,

Not me. I don’t have time to waste.
    Also I don’t use mYFaceBook nor Tweddle or whatever …

Have you offended someone badly somewhere?
    Have you slept with some chicks that you are not supposed to?
    Have you stepped on someone’s toe at your place of work?

😯

BigDummy
    Free Member

at a push it’d be understandable with some of the more pissy members – at a push

Reporting for push duty!

Gary_M
    Free Member

That’s very odd. A bitter and twisted person with far to much time on their hands. Difficult to ignore and hard to not think ‘why me’ but I’ve found mcmoonter to be one of the least offensive posters on this site so can’t understand what would fuel such strange behaviour.

There some strange people around!

sadexpunk

definitely weird that.

think if it was me id like to know who it was so i could ‘out’ them for being the sad loser that they are. definitely not automated, thats just one weird bunny.

id be having a word in a few techy ears tho, see if you can find out where they were sent from, and even involve the police (if a crime has actually been committed). id have thought itd be possible to find this info, as to start an account theyd have to have had a ‘confirmation click here to complete set-up’ type email. surely the right people can find out who has that address?
    id be right into miss marple mode i think 😀

but….. at the end of the day if i had no success i wouldnt lose sleep over it.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Involve the police? For someone impersonating you on Twitter, that’s just silly.

sadexpunk

yeah, thinking about it, it probably is. its early

EDIT: thought about a ninja edit, but decided to accept the ridicule 😀

allthepies
    Free Member

bregante + loads.

You posts are always interesting to read Pete and you come across as a decent bloke. The twitter troll is the one with the issues.

perchypanther
    Free Member

THis is mondo weird!

The only explanation I can think of is that our evil alien overlords have started to impersonate STW’ers prior to replacing them with evil clones…..or summink. Makes you think, eh?
    Has anyone noticed any huge mysterious vegetables in their gardens recently?

ALL YOUR WOODSHED ARE BELONG TO US!

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

On the plus side all the greats have a stalker, handle this correctly and you could double the sale value of your artwork.

More seriously though, try and get it closed down but beyond that forget about it, you’ve done nothing wrong, I don’t think I’ve seen anything in your posting history that was ever malicious, argumentative or boastful. So although it’s no doubt a bit unsettling to have been singled out forget it, some people have too much time on their hands and are just bitter with the world.

scotroutes

There is one current STW forum user with some “form” in this regard but lack of evidence and all that….

Andy

How random! McMoonter I always enjoy your threads on STW and think you add to the forum. I also cant remember you arguing with anyone on here, so it does seem a bit random! Please do keep posting.

And its not Fred btw 🙂

teasel
    Free Member

I see your point…

Smudger666

am i missing something – just tried the original link and it doesnt exist – have they taken it down already?

edit: nope, just me being stoopid.

Dylan08
    Free Member

A sad jealous type for sure … met people along the way who are never happy with their own lot in life and live consumed by the green eyed monster, it makes for a sad lonely individual usually. Hope you manage to get it removed.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Probably a man-crush.

bearnecessities

Well that’ll teach me for being curious.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bearnecessities

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

You’ll just have to wait for the next thread asking for help with an RSI type injury. Now they know they’ve been busted the fapping will be utterly frantic.

ElShalimo

V strange indeed
    McM – I’ll continue the plaudits. Your posts are always worth reading and not all ostentatious, pretentious or aloof. It must be a weird, upsetting experience but don’t let this sad individual get you down. Life’s too short.

I think we need to see a picture of your Holz Hausen(s) as it is Autumn and we need more joy on the forum!

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

OMG.

Someone’s done me too! twitter.com/no_eyed_deer

..Okay, well maybe not quite in the same sociopathic stalker way.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Can’t find it now, just get an error page ❓

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

I didn’t see the twitter link as it looks like it’s been sorted now, but I am often inspired by your threads Mcmoonter, and like your outlook on life that they give across.

Keep it up. 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

You think thats wierd, I’ve got a stalker and a hastag!

Hastag
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/thisisnotaspoon

Stalker
    https://twitter.com/MTB365/status/95840818253930496?s=17

mcmoonter
    Free Member

I wrote to Twitter, they responded with an email early this morning asking for some confirmation of my ID. I’ve forwarded my details, but it seems the stream has already been closed.

Hopefully that will be an end to it.

Thanks for the support folks.

piemonster

In all honesty @bearnecessities Twitter feed is exactly what us expect

CountZero

Been reading this with some interest, as I’m amazed anyone could get bent out of shape by mcm’s posts on here, they really have to be a tragically sad individual with zero life. I avoided checking out the link, I didn’t want to give them any additional hits, which might just encourage the no-life sad-sack.
    There is, somewhere, a Twitter user with countzero as a user name, as I found out when I first tried to set up an account some years ago, but that’s more to do with the source material than some wierdo virtual stalker. 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Own up. Who set up a Twitter feed in my user name?’ is closed to new replies.