Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Norwegian Bombing and Shooting?
  • Edukator
    Free Member

I’ve found another with an English translation of the Lyrics if you double click the vid to open YouTube then click for the full comments:[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-LByRyZ4hc[/video]

project
    Free Member

Its going to have a terible and non returnable value on the people of Norway and the families of those involved along with the rest of the world, even today our local railway comapny was running comentries about not leaving bags, along with new signage, yet it was one idiot running amok.

Its so very sad for the families and freinds of those involved.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

So So sad, what a tragic waste of young lives.RIP

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I was about to post the video JohnClimber, unfortunately I’ve just noticed that it’s been removed by Youtube – I watched less than an hour ago. It’s a shame because it’s a good example of the poisonous effect of islamophobia. It was a very well made video – not the work of a simple “nutter”. Obviously it was complete bollox. It concentrated mostly on the Crusades/Knights Templar – past, and what he perceived to be present. Clearly he saw himself as one.

twohats
    Free Member
    Lawmanmx
    Free Member

mmmmmh

Edukator
    Free Member

Hier in deine Cyberwelt bist du, der Superheld.

psychle
    Free Member

What’re you suggesting mate? That computer games are to blame??

Edukator
    Free Member

That his passion for shoot-’em-dead computer games was a major contributory factor.

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’d say you are wrong, from first glance at his video and word doc, I’d say it looks like in his head his actions are just a means of marketing his **** up ideas of a monocultural europe and anti islamic ideolgy..

psychle
    Free Member

I love shoot-em-dead games as well Edukator… particularily like lying in wait with a sniper rifle to blow a rather realistic head off at a thousand yards… so, what does that say about me?? 🙄

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

what does that say about me??

That you’re a ticking bomb! You’re not hanging around anywhere near Lords today are you? 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

That you’re a ticking bomb! You’re not hanging around anywhere near Lords today are you?

I thought Australians were unable to hit anything at lords these days…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I thought Australians were unable to hit anything at lords these days…

😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Good post on the media’s rush to blame Muslims for this anyway they can:

Still blaming Muslims

The idea is to find some way in which all of this is still the fault of Muslim immigrants. The logic will be: the fascists express legitimate grievances, but go too far. Or worse, in their natural outrage, they have allowed themselves to become like them.

and

The Washington post jump owes the world an apology for this item

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The English Defence League’s forum was interesting. As you would expect they had a long thread on the events in Norway as they broke. When the news first came out you had the usual “muslim scum” posts expressing outrage at the horrors with all the vile comments about muslims which you can imagine. Then slowly the first posts start appearing which suggest it might have been the work of a right-wing islamophobe, this is met with disbelief until the truth is too obvious to be ignored. Then suddenly the perpetrator is dismissed as simply a ‘lone nutter’ who doesn’t represent their cause. Which is strange for an organisation which vilifies all muslims because of the actions of a few muslim nutters. Eventually the awkwardness leads them to simply drop thread, despite the fact that there had been frantic posting when they had all thought it had been the work of a muslim. Unfortunately since today the EDL’s forum has been closed to visitors. Partly no doubt because of the embarrassment events in Norway has caused them, but possibly also because of paranoia which is so typical of the far right – one of the moderators had warned them to be careful of what they posted as the security services would be monitoring their forum.

seosamh77
    Free Member

That first article is very good lifer, cheers.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Norwegian Bombing and Shooting?’ is closed to new replies.