Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Onsie Pyjamas
  • Kryton57

So, its my daughters 8th birthday today, and she’s got some all in one pyjamas.  Thinner than a onesie, no rabbit ears and button up the front, I can’t help thinking how bloody relaxing they/it looks.

There must be an adult version…  right?   But why are mens like a comedy item, and womens not?

Men:

Mens Fleece AZTEC Onesie Onesies All In One Pyjamas Romper Play Sleep Jump Suits - onesie onesie

Women:

Charcoal Marl Ribbed Button Neck Onesie image 1

One of these is more attractive than the other.

Kryton57

P.S. Yes I’ve had a beer.

trail_rat
    Free Member

I’m sure you in either would be equally bad. 😉

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have an Animal (brand, not creature) onesie similar to this and it’s great. Nothing better than a warm bath, drying off and popping it on when it’s chilly.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Dont forget to get one of these:

Cougar

Sharing that second photo is totally why you started this thread, isn’t it.

NZCol

I now have an interest. Bookmarked.

CountZero

Wonderful item, just imagine the scenario where you have a sudden, desperate need for the loo… 💩

TheBrick
    Free Member

That is the only picture of a adult in a onesie that I have seen that looks good. The only oneie an adult should ware are overalls.

Kryton57

Cougar – not directly but it highlights my point. Although Mr Ps nightware is closer to acceptable, its design – i suspect – doesnt have the same visual impact.

jamiemcf

I told my wife I’d divorce her if she got a onesie.

colournoise

I’d let my wife divorce me if I ever got a onesie.

brads
    Free Member

I have a chrismas one bought as a novelty for a party and it’s comfier than a comfy thing.

Endura should do one.

Flaperon

I have an Animal (brand, not creature) onesie similar to this and it’s great. Nothing better than a warm bath, drying off and popping it on when it’s chilly.

Isn’t that basically a tracksuit but massively inconvenient if you need a dump?

Kryton57

Mrs K reminded me i have a No 1 Dad onesie stuffed into the back or my wardrobe – and xmas present from the kids.

Not quite the PJ’s im posting about but in the interest of anti materialism its coming out to cosset me on the sofa tomorrow after a morning ride!

maccruiskeen

I used to live by myself in a cottage in the Highlands with a solid fuel heating system. Didn’t get home til 10 most nights during the week and it took about 2-3 hours from lighting the stove to getting any heat in the radiators. So i only bothered lighting it at weekends and bought an all in one thermal pile drysuit liner to wear white watching TV through a cloud of my own breath with ice on the inside of the windows. 🙂

I’d wear it in bed too, under the weight of so many duvets I’d wake up feeling like I’d been trampled by cattle.

mrsheen
    Free Member

I think open water swimmers often use some kind of thermal dressing gown.

OwenP

Yeah plenty of technical versions – had them for ages, you need to wear something warm under a drysuit for watersports. Google “woolly bear suit” for loads of options. I never really thought of them as accentuating my natural curves, though.

dudeofdoom

Hmm I tend to go for these

Onepiece

For post shower/bath slobbing and letting the dog put on the morning.

No issues with dumping just unzip and have it round your ankles like yer trews.

(They have sales which makes them more reasonable)

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Onsie Pyjamas’ is closed to new replies.